Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Boards Qualifying League 2 - New Players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Some top notch games tonight. Who hadthe game with me where i just scraped it 2-1? Cracking good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Some top notch games tonight. Who hadthe game with me where i just scraped it 2-1? Cracking good game.

whats ur gamertag

v1rg1l, in my sig.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all, I am extending the new qualifying season by 1 week. The league will end on Friday 16th January 2008. Please try to get at least 20 games played for consideration for next season.

Great News, thanks

• Advertisement

apologies... hadn't got signatures enabled

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

think i played you last night v1rg1l, i was bayern munich, you beat me 5-4 as villa i think, had a few games last night, think i only lost 1 out of 5.
    just out of interest do we just play everyone once, i can only get on in the evenings from about 8 onwards, and it seems to be the same people online all the time,
    good league by the way, having a good laugh playing in it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Hi lads, been following this for a while now, but my copy of FIFA09 only arrived yesterday, so I'm going to join the league later today and get cracking on some games, got a lot to catch up on!

GT: Deysha

darraghjm wrote: »
    think i played you last night v1rg1l, i was bayern munich, you beat me 5-4 as villa i think, had a few games last night, think i only lost 1 out of 5.
    just out of interest do we just play everyone once, i can only get on in the evenings from about 8 onwards, and it seems to be the same people online all the time,
    good league by the way, having a good laugh playing in it

Cracking good game mate, one of the best I've had in ages. For the neutrals, was 4-1 up at one stage, then 5-2, and he pulled it back to 5-4 in around the 84th min. Was literally box-clearing after that.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Was literally box-clearing after that.

Who's box were you clearing? Sounds painful. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Who's box were you clearing? Sounds painful. :o

Bet you Mr Moon was involved again :p

Anyone for a game. . . Seems to be only myself and wonderboysam on and he whooped my ass 8-0 last night

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Right serious games to be played this weekend - I think I only have about 6 thus far - any time after tonight - still in work :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Too late to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'd like to join too if possible?! Just played a couple of games int the practice league. A 1-1 draw and 3-2 win. Much more enjoyable when you know there's potential slagging on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

dohertg5 wrote: »
    7 games today. 5 wins, a draw and what has to be the worst game of fifa i've ever played and prob the worst result in the league (8 - 1 to G M E 27!) shamed i am, shamed.

theContraceptor 3-0 BFassassin

theContraceptor 1-1 colmise (great close game, could have gone either way)

theContraceptor 5-2 kromula

theContraceptor 1-8 G M E 27 (!!!! you absolutely annialated me! )

theContraceptor 3-1 randomnamez

theContraceptor 4-3 SuperChambo (amazing game! stole it right at the end! deloira)

theContraceptor 7-1 alligator0wine (nearly made up for the embarassment earlier!)

Are you Atletico Madrid? I was heart-broken after that last minute goal :( (It's Superchambo here btw!)

Is it seriously laggy tonight or something? I just played a game against Dublin crucifier, and it was terrible? Talking 3-4 second delays between frames.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

Are you Atletico Madrid? I was heart-broken after that last minute goal :( (It's Superchambo here btw!)

yup i'm atletico! i'm sorry I broke your heart! It really should have been a draw!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Is it seriously laggy tonight or something? I just played a game against Dublin crucifier, and it was terrible? Talking 3-4 second delays between frames.

Yeah I played him as well, very laggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

creggy wrote: »

I mentioned him earlier. Nice mannered and stuff, but his connection ir horrible. Wouldnt advise letting him host ( if fifa uses user hosting)

I'll be on tonight for some epic games of epic proportions.

• Advertisement

I mentioned him earlier. Nice mannered and stuff, but his connection ir horrible. Wouldnt advise letting him host ( if fifa uses user hosting)

Ah ok, thought it may have been EA servers. DOC, have I played you? Whats your GT.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Bet you Mr Moon was involved again :p

Yeah I'll take the blame over the box stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

kromula - really sorry bout that. Internet just seemed to cut out all around the house.

You can obviously take the win.

I'll be online in round 15 mins or so if anyone else wants to get through some games.

GT - Deysha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You cant "take" a win with disconnects. Its just awarded, and in my cases it seems random

I've had three loses in this league where I didnt disconnect, yet opponent gets 3-0 win, very annoyed.

Even last night against virgil, it siad he disconnected and i got a 3-0 win, I've a feeling i would have lost that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I'll be on around 6 if anyone wants a match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You cant "take" a win with disconnects. Its just awarded, and in my cases it seems random

I've had three loses in this league where I didnt disconnect, yet opponent gets 3-0 win, very annoyed.

Even last night against virgil, it siad he disconnected and i got a 3-0 win, I've a feeling i would have lost that one.

When someone drops out it always awards the other team a 3-0 win, in leagues and stuff it would be too awkward to reorganise the match or stop people just dropping out if they losing.

creggy wrote: »

I know when i'm not wanted :(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

MarkSRFC90 1 V 1 BFassassin (or something like that!)

MarkSRFC90 2 V 2 Kilamangiro (threw this one away in the last 10 mins with 10 men)

Both good games and I'll play anyone at all tonight as I'll be on for a good while!

MarkSRFC90 2 v 6 theContraceptor

A strange game, had some guilt edge chances and could of gone either way. Clinical finisher that lad is, almost every chance he had he scored!

• Advertisement

MarkSRFC90 2 V 0 Alligator0wine

MarkSRFC90 2 v 1 Denarse (Connecton was a bit dodgy in this game at times!)

Advertisement