Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36 bottim rail ?

Options
  • 31-12-2008 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys ive got the above gun

I'm trying to remove the bottem rail as its not needed presently plus the attach point for the sling bit on the front of the gun(dont know the propper ter :o). The back alan key came of easilly the front one wont budge i dont have an alan key that fits it yet ive got one for the back one...:confused:

any one know what im talkin about ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

The front sling mount will come off. You will need to buy a set of allen keys. You'll get them for under a tenner in most DIY stores or if you can get to a discount store, most euro discount stores do a cheap set, sufficent enough for your present needs.

Don't force her, you'll only end up weakening the head. Best off luck with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

The front sling mount will come off. You will need to buy a set of allen keys. You'll get them for under a tenner in most DIY stores or if you can get to a discount store, most euro discount stores do a cheap set, sufficent enough for your present needs.

Don't force her, you'll only end up weakening the head. Best off luck with her.

hey man

Ive got a huge chunk of allin key's i used to have a fiat :D...
    the alan key on the front sling mount is bigger then the rear but the next sise up doesnt fit eather its an imbetween sise :confused:

Are using metric or imperial allen heys?

it doesnt say man heh... why is there a spacfic type... to use ...... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Metric. They are normally coloured black. Imperial are normally chrome.

• Advertisement

opps yeah there black..... should i get chrome one ?

Nope your using the right one's. Have you tried removing the forearm guard & leaving it near a heat source for a while. If the abs is cold, it makes it difficult to remove the bolts.

I'd recommend leaving her by a gentle heat source for about 10 mins, it should make it easier to loosen. You're going to have to go out & purchase a small allen key set specifically for your airsoft. We've all done it.

cheer man

il invest in a set soon :D....
    thanks for the help and happy new year :D....

sorted :D....

Advertisement