Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

I haven't seen this before. I'm looking at getting a new monitor myself, but I don't have the budget to get this. The contrast ratio blows the monitors I'm looking at out of the water.

Do Dell prices include delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Free delivery by the looks of it.

Damn, I already bought a samsung syncmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

BUILT-IN DEVICES

Webcam
    USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports
    Microphone

CONNECTIVITY

Video Graphics Array (VGA)
    DVI-D
    High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
    Audio Line-in
    Audio Line-out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

of course its possible!

I want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

the older version of that model (the one with 1920x1080 resolution, S2309W) came pretty highly recommended. there was a pretty big thread on the Bargin Alerts forum about it. The new one has only been available for a couple of weeks though so there hasn't been much opportunity yet to see reviews or that.

edit: forgot to say, I have heard that the viewing angle can be pretty poor on these things. this seems to be the main con with it.

• Advertisement

good thing it's adjustable , the one in bargin alerts wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭quattro777

I have a 19 inch flat panel and was thinking about upgrading.
    What are the large monitors, 23 or 24 inch like for normal pc usage, MS Word surfing etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

quattro777 wrote: »
    What are the large monitors, 23 or 24 inch like for normal pc usage, MS Word surfing etc.

I find them great personally, you can make fonts bigger so you can sit back further and it's easier on the eyes. For use just as a second monitor you might want to get one that you can rotate around so it can be used as a portrait screen as well as the widescreen, it can be every handy for reading long articles or ebooks.

quattro777 wrote: »

lots of windows , for detail like in photoshop , Better looking graphics in games.
    watching Hd films

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Website says 'Tilt, Swivel and Height adjustable ' but pictures don't show you whether or not the swivel means landscape to portrait is possible.

Although my current Hyundai does this and I must have rotated it about twice in three years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement