Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Thread

Options
  • 31-12-2008 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

we have one of these over on Photography and i thought it might be a nice way for me to get to see the work that people do in Digital Art here on boards.

Anyway, post pieces that you have done and are happy with!

n603231486_1653293_4810.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Not sure if people are wary of sharing or just not arsed but sure we'll see if the thread sinks away after this.

Post them if you got them.

n603231486_1655685_5909.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Nice work Dragan. I don't have anything to post at the moment. I don't have that creative freedom at the moment with current projects.

What were these pieces for? Or were they just messing about?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

Im pretty happy with these:

dundalkgraf1.jpg

dundalkgraf2.jpg

nrgxtc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

^ I am liking pic #2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 thielfer

if the person pictured is satisfied I can say I tolerate this one ;P

akbymb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Swirl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 thielfer

armagst.jpg

a little photomanipulation from Skerries visit :) enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

3011049056_cb66a0de83.jpg?v=0

3012285875_31d07234bf.jpg?v=0

Again a few random generative images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Nice work Dragan. I don't have anything to post at the moment. I don't have that creative freedom at the moment with current projects.

What were these pieces for? Or were they just messing about?

They were just messing about and generally getting to grips with brushes and layers and masking!

Some excellent stuff in here, very inspiring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Dirtt_Diver

Loving all the art work guys!, Thinking maybe i should merge our threads maybe? check out mine, feel free to add!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Loving all the art work guys!, Thinking maybe i should merge our threads maybe? check out mine, feel free to add!
    I would but I can't use photoshop for design, it just doesn't work for me. Anyways, here's something I was messing around with in nodebox just now:

3284664345_afa47ebdd4.jpg?v=0

And here's another one - basically I photographed a stained-glass window in a church, then using nodebox took a colorlist of 4,800 different colours, then arranged them randomly on a rect grid of 80x60. It's part of a project for college:
    3273409495_8520bf7cb4.jpg?v=0

Advertisement