Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.iherb.com 10% discount and $5 off

• 31-12-2008 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've started using www.iherb.com for ordering vitamins and supplements about 2 months ago and their prices are incredible cheap. The are doing a 10% year end discount today and you can get $5 off first order with referral code XAQ110. Last order arrived in 7 days and no issue with customs.

Good luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

I ordered stuff off them on 27th November and I'm still waiting to receive them :(.
    Also be careful with customs as I know someone who got stung as they ordered loads
    and bloke from UPS wouldn't hand the parcel over until the custom charge was paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Probably best not to order loads at a time but I have used them before and it's been grand. Yesterday I ordered 6 months supply of Vitamin D3 (5000IU) and some other tablets for €22 delivered :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

I posted this before and hopefully the answer I got is correct. When ordering Vitamins outside the EU VAT should not be an issue at any value because there is no VAT on vitamins in ireland so they cant just charge VAT if u buy them from outside the E.U. At least that is what i was told from another board member.

However you still have to consider the euro150 for the duty allowance. So if you don't order for more than euro150 including shipping there should be no VAT or Duty. If u order for more than Euro150 than u will have to pay duty but u should not be liable for VAT at all.

I hope i was informed correctly. If somebody has a different view about this pls let me know. Thanks.

Advertisement