Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum v Soccer forum Sunday 18th Jan.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Lovely. Playing centre half myself. I have a match saturday but shouldn't be beyond me to spend 90 minutes keeping you under my thumb.:cool:

Awesome. Not the only one playing two matches this weekend :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Lovely. Playing centre half myself. I have a match saturday but shouldn't be beyond me to spend 90 minutes keeping you under my thumb.:cool:

Thumb? you can't use your hand? You're not on goal - you don't know anything about football, this isn't poker buddy - tryin to throw cards at me while I'm sauntering past you, not gonna work.

mayordenis wrote: »
    Thumb? you can't use your hand? You're not on goal - you don't know anything about football, this isn't poker buddy - tryin to throw cards at me while I'm sauntering past you, not gonna work.

If you ask around here I think you'll find I know nothing about poker either;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

As keeper, I think it's only fair to suggest your lot keep giving me the ball when you have it. I won't mind - honest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Iago wrote: »
    that's a shame mate, I was half tempted to play at centre half just to mark you :P

at least now I can revert to my superstar striker role I guess :D

THis just gets better and better, Iago striker :D

I hope you last longer that you did in most of the poker tournaments we played ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

In the famous words of that Amstel add "This is gonna be great" We are gonna stuff u mofos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

careca wrote: »
    THis just gets better and better, Iago striker :D

I hope you last longer that you did in most of the poker tournaments we played ;)

Well first I have to get onto the pitch, but once I manage that minor miracle we'll see how we go.

Just to warn you though, I'm deceptively slow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

What time is KO and where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

What time is KO and where is it?

4pm Leicester Celtic, near Nutgrove SC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

careca wrote: »
    4pm Leicester Celtic, near Nutgrove SC

Cheers, thought it was in UCD n/m so.

I'd have played but I've a game myself at 2:30/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Cheers, thought it was in UCD n/m so.

I'd have played but I've a game myself at 2:30/

ugh, if youve a superleague game its very likely I do too.

oh whats that little girlie got somewhere to be? Whimpin out, I should of known.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Have not been posting here for a while but would be interested in playing for poker team in the future. Carrying a knee injury at the minute so wouldnt make a game this weekend but would hope to be available the following weekend onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Let me know ASAP please

Could everybody bring €8 with them on Sunday. If we've more than 12 cost will be reduced etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

mayordenis wrote: »
    oh whats that little girlie got somewhere to be? Whimpin out, I should of known.

lol.

I actually dont have a fixture so this little girlie is goin nowhere cept to Leicester Celtics pitch to hammer these soccer forum fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

lol.

I actually dont have a fixture so this little girlie is goin nowhere cept to Leicester Celtics pitch to hammer these soccer forum fags.

"Well, I think you've got to cut through the venom of it," Iago told Sky Sports.

"Hopefully he'll reflect and understand that what he was saying was ridiculous.

"I think he was an angry man and was disturbed and that's all I want to say about it, as usual we'll do our talking on the pitch and leave the histronics to lesser lights"

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Breifne

Troy is, apparently, a top notch player. We need him on the panel.

There is no apparently about it, played with him in DCU (for a brief period), sign him up.

I'm banned from soccer but sure I'm still playin, u lads are goin down!! :P

feck off now at these stage we probably have enough to make a banned team, you can captain them, or the erm . . . golf team :pac:

Come over to poker Neil. We have good mods, football chat in the BBV thread and whenever we get bored we post pics of hot wimmins in their undies. It's a magical place really.

• Advertisement

Come over to poker Neil. We have good mods, football chat in the BBV thread and whenever we get bored we post pics of hot wimmins in their undies. It's a magical place really.

Don't do it man.
    There's people over here in the OTT who care about you!

I'm gonna play for the soccer team kayroo. I'm a man of honour! But I may well begin to post in this wonderland of a thread with common sense modding and soccer discussion! :)

Frisbee wrote: »
    Don't do it man.
    There's people over here in the OTT who care about you!

LIES!!!!

If you really cared you'd overthrow that wench of a mod:P

I'm gonna play for the soccer team kayroo. I'm a man of honour! But I may well begin to post in this wonderland of a thread with common sense modding and soccer discussion! :)

That's all I ask really. Come over to the absolute best thread on boards.

*backs out of thread slowly speaking into collar*

"We got them!"

LIES!!!!

If you really cared you'd overthrow that wench of a mod:P

Can I say that in here and not get teh ban!? I LOVE this place!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Soccer's getting ridiculous, and seeing as most of the lads on there that were interested enough to talk about La Liga have been banned my niche there is basically redundant. I'm considering just not posting there anymore. I'm trying to search the other boards forums but they all seem so alien and cold to me. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

eZe^ wrote: »
    Soccer's getting ridiculous, and seeing as most of the lads on there that were interested enough to talk about La Liga have been banned my niche there is basically redundant. I'm considering just not posting there anymore. I'm trying to search the other boards forums but they all seem so alien and cold to me. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

If you have such issues then why haven't you brought it to anyone's attention?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Xavi6 wrote: »

What do you mean? It's been a gradual thing, and as alot of the members leaving/ being banned has been warranted, it still means that there are less regulars that I really enjoy around to make the place worth while. It's not really an issue that can be fixed, which is a shame.

• Advertisement

eZe^ wrote: »
    What do you mean? It's been a gradual thing, and as alot of the members leaving/ being banned has been warranted, it still means that there are less regulars that I really enjoy around to make the place worth while. It's not really an issue that can be fixed, which is a shame.
    Xavi6 wrote: »

LOL. If this was in Soccer a mod would infract you for posting off-topic. Irony is so so good.

Now kindly take your bickering away lads will ye? I wanna needle Neil some more about the thrashing that is coming his way Sunday....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement