Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is staying in tonight???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Never go out nothing but hassle, anyway I've already had some excitment this evening the cops busted a couple of likely lads on my road, dunno what they'd done mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

You've got 15 minites left.....to get to an offy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

beertons wrote: »
    God I have such a craving for hot whiskeys now. Why didn't I just get a bottle today.

\sobs

You have 16 minutes before off-licence closes! Run Quick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭adagio

My friends really annoy me at times, they are the most unadventourus people, never want to travel, never want to go for a night out somewhere different . Grrrrrr :mad:.

Hey Galaxyminstrels, you are confining yourself to you comfort zone by relying on 'friends' to join you on new experiences. I found myself in the same position last year and the frustration involved is serious. Therefore, I cut myself free from my comfort zone and made a list of the things I most wanted to experience - and I'm still ticking them off. They include Rock Climbing, Backpacking aroung Croatia,Mountain running..etc.
    This year includes windsurfing/another marathon/Parachuting/cycling up some of the most severe Tour de France Alpine climbs and some charity work.
    So bite the bullet and push yourself a little.
    Happy New Year.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I'm stayin in. Not giving me hard earned money to the local pub as they are ignorant cnuts, rumour is the pub is being shut down in January so happy days.

So nice quiet night in for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

You have 15mins and count left to get some.....
    beertons wrote: »
    God I have such a craving for hot whiskeys now. Why didn't I just get a bottle today.

\sobs

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

At home with bottles of champagne hoping that the knob in the apartment below me turns down his Xbox!!

Ahh!!!! Invite the poor knob up for a glass of bubbly -that will make it turn off the xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭321654

Broken leg. no dancing for me.
    And everyone else is going out. I couldnt bring myself to lay the guilt on them to stay in, :(

You've got 15 minites left.....to get to an offy

Beat me to it!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The bottle of wine in me says running to the offy is a no no. I'll survive lads. It's only new years. I'll pay more attention next year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Let's see , I have wine , tia marie , baileys and g+t.
    Oh , and the brandy ( to keep out the cold , while standing at the door to listen to the bells ring in the new year.:pac:
    Ah .the bells ..the bells .....whiskey ...bells ...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭galaxyminstrels

I am seriously seriously maddened here.
    Sorry for the rant but mentioned earlier that i stayed in tonight coz some of my friends wouldnt go to kilkenny, and i dont fancy going out in our local nightclub because its useless and has no atmosphere.
    The reason my friends decided not to go out in Kilkenny tonight was that it would be no craic with the three of us.
    Just found out that the two of them went out there Monday night, and there was nothing about no craic with just the two of them in the same place.
    Would that make you mad?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Beat me to it!!

:D

my interspaz connection 3g to :pac:.....

is it me or does it feel strange staying in.... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Sick as a dog, so I'm staying in. Still, 2008 was a brilliant year after all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I am seriously seriously maddened here.
    Sorry for the rant but mentioned earlier that i stayed in tonight coz some of my friends wouldnt go to kilkenny, and i dont fancy going out in our local nightclub because its useless and has no atmosphere.
    The reason my friends decided not to go out in Kilkenny tonight was that it would be no craic with the three of us.
    Just found out that the two of them went out there Monday night, and there was nothing about no craic with just the two of them in the same place.
    Would that make you mad?!

Maybe they spent all their money on monday instead?

Oh i'm staying in as i've been off sick from work since sunday. probably get the sack when i go back for taking so many sick days this year even though i have certs and letters from doctor. Not looking forward to 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Unfortunately.
    Sick as a dog and I'm in work at half ten in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Was suppose to be going to Carlow tonight but i'm dying with the flu so it'll be me and the telly tonight!! Happy New Year Everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

latchyco wrote: »
    Ah .the bells ..the bells .....whiskey ...bells ...:D

I had a hunch you'd be back.

Whisky wouldn't be my choice of drink tbh.
    Yet I really like a glass of brandy.
    / but only once a year , and that's tonight.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

they really know every one...

Dating sites every couple of add on TV... lonly people in tonight...

think ill just sign up anyway... :( i hate this ****e.... not likeing this staying in....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Me, it makes no odds either way.

• Advertisement

Ah yes I wont be far ...tis all these inturuptions ,like the phone etc .

Not a big whisky drinker myself tbh ,ocasional jd /coke does me .

Was thinking more of quasimodo ie,,the bells ..the bells ...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

to be perfectly honest i just bought two Es for 4euro in "a certain place in dublin ahemPhIbS ahem BoRo" some guy wiv no teeth sold them and its defo E cuz its white when u smush it :L:L

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

to be perfectly honest i just bought two Es for 4euro in "a certain place in dublin ahemPhIbS ahem BoRo" some guy wiv no teeth sold them and its defo E cuz its white when u smush it :L:L

Hope you have fun taking 2 and looking at a LCD :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I'm actually excited to stay in . . . the OH and I did a lot of travelling last week for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to sitting down with a nice roast chicken and a bottle of bubbly, maybe a movie and a fire . . . and christening my new pair of pjs!

What a lovely start to 2009. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

latchyco wrote: »

Was thinking more of quasimodo ie,,the bells ..the bells ...;)

Yes , yes I knew that.:pac::D

/ it's not only boards that's slow tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I have what I beleive to be a fatal strain of the flu
    Was actually looking forward to the party was going to as family and friends would be there. Plus fab new gucci dress that needs wearing.

Instead I am nearing towards death so please ye of AH do your best to amuse me :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Yep staying in tonight. Going out is getting a little too over-rated. Costs a bloody fortune to get in and out and the price of alcohol/non-alcohol is enough to make you cry, doing rounds must be bloody expensive. Stocked up on supplies earlier and am sorted. Have some mates over, drinking and listening to plenty of loud music right now. Might watch some DVD's later. No hassle and it's great.

Happy New Year to everyone here on Boards.ie

Yes , yes I knew that.:pac::D

/ it's not only boards that's slow tonight.
    Yes..yes , I knew you knew that ,well i sorta guessed * clinks glass * cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I have just had the latest of 5 operations on my spine. Im on morphine, Valium, amnirtipline and many, many other medicines.

So if i was able to walk (which i cant further than 100m) then one pint with the meds and i would be out for the count.

• Advertisement

Caoimhín wrote: »
    I have just had the latest of 5 operations on my spine. Im on morphine, Valium, amnirtipline and many, many other medicines.

So if i was able to walk (which i cant further than 100m) then one pint with the meds and i would be out for the count.

You don't need a pint. I'm sure your pretty off your head with what you have! :D

Advertisement