Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is staying in tonight???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Cos I only copped now that Kelly's Heroes is a film that somebody older than me might know of. I thought it might have been a New Years Special on UTV with Gerry Kelly announcing people of the year type thingie....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

dolliemix wrote: »
    Cos I only copped now that Kelly's Heroes is a film that somebody older than me might know of. I thought it might have been a New Years Special on UTV with Gerry Kelly announcing people of the year type thingie....
    Yeah just on IMDB there. Still havn't heard/seen it. A Beautiful mind is on RTE 1 now, keeping me going. Seen it several times however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Just about to watch a movie myself , Pretty mediocre New years night.

I find a beautiful mind hard to watch tbh ....even though I love Russell Crowe

I find a beautiful mind hard to watch tbh ....even though I love Russell Crowe
    Getting a bit depressing now alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Yeh my parents are watching Grumpy Old New Year...:(
    meanwhile I spent the last hour and a half talking to my mate in Oz on msn:D

Cazlou wrote: »
    Yeh my parents are watching Grumpy Old New Year...:(
    meanwhile I spent the last hour and a half talking to my mate in Oz on msn:D
    Least you talking to someone on MSN, mine is gathering cobwebs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I'm watching Bill Bailey's new dvd, beats queuing in the freezing cold in order to pay an extortionate price for a taxi home while arguing with the person behind you about who was there first. :pac:

Aldebaran wrote: »
    I'm watching Bill Bailey's new dvd, beats queuing in the freezing cold in order to pay an extortionate price for a taxi home while arguing with the person behind you about who was there first. :pac:
    True true, remember the nights

Yay...no hangover tomorrow....cant think of a better way to start the new year.......and my first time in 15 or more!

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Least you talking to someone on MSN, mine is gathering cobwebs

lol, yeah he seems to be one of the few that ever log on anymore
    :(

It's not a good evening if your relying on msn for human interaction :(

papu wrote: »
    It's not a good evening if your relying on msn for human interaction :(
    Nah I'm not, I got one contact on Gtalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mezain

I didn't go out tonight as i have no friends, no girlfriend and little hope for the last miserable year of a miserable decade.

Nah I'm not, I got one contact on Gtalk

Thats 1 more than me :rolleyes:

me neither. I'm with the family here but they were watching dodgy tv so was on here, using up my webtexts to my mates and had msn open too ;) :pac:

mezain wrote: »
    I didn't go out tonight as i have no friends, no girlfriend and little hope for the last miserable year of a miserable decade.
    I think technically 2010 is the last year if that makes you happier as no such year as 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I think technically 2010 is the last year if that makes you happier as no such year as 0

I'm sure that makes it all better for him.

Aldebaran wrote: »
    I'm sure that makes it all better for him.
    Hope so, there to help.

Unfort I'm in the same position mezain, it's fairly miserable alright

Its miserable cos ur watching a beautiful mind!:)

• Advertisement

Some sun would be nice..

Its miserable cos ur watching a beautiful mind!:)
    Certainly isn't helping anyways! - Can see myself turning into him.

I have to say, I usually feel the same, but this year I've realised I have some amazing friends (some of whom are courtesy of boards! :cool:), I DON'T have a boyfriend BUT the future's looking rosey coz I'm heading away for a year please god in march and I'm determined to make the most of it

Cazlou wrote: »
    I have to say, I usually feel the same, but this year I've realised I have some amazing friends (some of whom are courtesy of boards! :cool:), I DON'T have a boyfriend BUT the future's looking rosey coz I'm heading away for a year please god in march and I'm determined to make the most of it
    Half thinking that myself. Gotta get out of this country, not having any luck here at all

Half thinking that myself. Gotta get out of this country, not having any luck here at all

If you have the itch (and no ties here) then do it!!! I haven't even got confirmation or anything yet but I've never felt as positive about things since I made the decision!

Where do you go? There's a world recession.....but apparently it hasn't hit Oz yet...so thats an option.....

Where do you go? There's a world recession.....but apparently it hasn't hit Oz yet...so thats an option.....
    NZ/Oz are my 2nd & 3rd choices. I'm planning on going to Canada - it hasn't hit there either so far!

Space would be so cool.

Cazlou wrote:
    If you have the itch (and no ties here) then do it!!! I haven't even got confirmation or anything yet but I've never felt as positive about things since I made the decision!

Might continue education somewhere, might be fun. Where you thinking going
    dolliemix wrote:

To the moon, no recession there, I'll be following this guy http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055449532

• Advertisement

Yeah moon sounds good but I dont know if you can get Tayto or club milks there

Advertisement