Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why I love living in River Valley

• 31-12-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,153 ✭✭✭

I live in River Valley and I love it:

1. I can speed around in my loud and annoying little pimped up Starlet, not giving a toss about the rest of the residents.
    2. I don't need to bin any of my rubbish - I just throw it out the car window or simply drop it.
    3. I can freely exercise my artistic genius with graffiti writing wherever I desire.
    4. I can hang out with my friends in front of the shops and on street corners. After all, other people's boundary walls are there to lean against and to sit on. (And obviously to piss, spit and puke against!) LOL
    5. Greens and other recreational areas are being provided by the council for boozing it up with my friends. (Of course you can leave the empty cans, just remember to brake the glass bottles though.)
    6. Even though it's illegal, I set off my fireworks where and when I want. I get huge kicks by aiming it at other people's houses!
    7. Plenty of cars to vandalize.
    8. A decent variety of cars to steal parts from for my friends. (aerials, hub caps, door mirrors, badges, etc.)
    9. No limitation on bonfires at Halloween.
    10. When I get really angry, there's always a bus shelter to destroy.

Yeah, I can just be my obnoxious little self but hey, if I need a donation for my football tour (aka six pack Dutch Gold), I know where to go...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

:rolleyes: you're really on the bitter bus today.

Time for you to move on, I think ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

sounds like most large housing estates,doesnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Yup, sounds exactly like mine anyway. Except Fingal Co.Co has decided we no longer need bus shelters, just poles.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    Yup, sounds exactly like mine anyway. Except Fingal Co.Co has decided we no longer need bus shelters, just poles.

No more bus shelters? :(
    What if its raining!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Banned for a month. Had it been even remotely amusing you may have received a shorter ban. Boring, unfunny and could be applied to any housing estate anywhere in the country. All in all a great big fail.

Next time it'll be permanent.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement