Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year Mammies and Daddies

Options
  • 31-12-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭

This'll be pretty much it for the evening. Kids have just been shipped off to bed. I might have a beer later or I might not. This'll be pretty much it for the evening probably though Jools Holland's hootenany might feature... meh.
    Have fun whatever you're doing but remember hangovers and small children are NOT a good combination:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Thanks littlebug, enjoy your night....
    I will be also on the dry tonight, as I have been all xmas!!

Best wishes to all for 2009!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Happy New Year!

My first as a mammy :D

I'm also not drinking tonight... that's another first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

littlebug wrote: »
    This'll be pretty much it for the evening. Kids have just been shipped off to bed. I might have a beer later or I might not. This'll be pretty much it for the evening probably though Jools Holland's hootenany might feature... meh.
    Have fun whatever you're doing but remember hangovers and small children are NOT a good combination:D

Blox. Hangovers and children are a normal Saturday morning :D

And I'm watching hootenanny right now - not as good as the last 4 years.

Happy New Year all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Happy new year, folks :) A sober one for me, but I'm finally in the month my baby is due - They said second and subsequent pregnancies went by quicker, the liars :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Macros42 wrote: »
    Blox. Hangovers and children are a normal Saturday morning :D

And I'm watching hootenanny right now - not as good as the last 4 years.

Happy New Year all.

So I had more than one beer...:D Thankfully my very sober OH let me lie in.
    Hootenany was pretty crap alright. I ended up watching 100 greatest comedians which was good for a giggle. Peter Kay rocks:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Oh my little super heros first New year and I was working till past 12 :( his first new year and xmas!

Advertisement