Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worlds toughest Town

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭corkproducers

bucks73 wrote: »
    And back to the original question....;)

MacIntyres Underworld started tonight on Bravo and was about the younger members of a crime family in Manchester. I definitely read a few months ago in one of the local papers that MacIntyre planned to record an episode here but dont know if it ever happened.

http://www.darefilms.co.uk/prodtv.aspx

His site lists all the programmes so dont know which are new but the one aired tonight is the third one down.

Anyone else watching this?

My brother got me all hyped up about it, saying it was much better than Ross Kemp on Gangs.

So anyways i watched the Naples one last night, and thought it was the biggest load of ****e ever.

There was no footage of gangs, or of a mafia,

Just lots of story telling, but nothing backed up by visual fact.

Ive never being so skeptical about a documentary in all my life.

It could easily just have been MacIntyre driving around naples telling stories, and actors telling lots of lies.

Anyone else see the other ones? Were they the same or actually had good footage?

Yes theres boards.tv,

But its a load of ****e, id get more replies from this thread, more than entire section!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nurofiend

agreed, the new series is ****e. just loads of shots of him and loads of him talkin n all. his other ones were good cause he was barely in them at all, he annoys the hell out of me in this series
    but on the topic of him shooting a limerick one, it looks like he decided on dublin judging by ads on bravo at the mo. i was hopin for a limerick one, bein from here myself.
    although judgin by the start of this year, dublin looks like it deserves it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

nurofiend wrote: »
    agreed, the new series is ****e. just loads of shots of him and loads of him talkin n all. his other ones were good cause he was barely in them at all, he annoys the hell out of me in this series
    but on the topic of him shooting a limerick one, it looks like he decided on dublin judging by ads on bravo at the mo. i was hopin for a limerick one, bein from here myself.
    although judgin by the start of this year, dublin looks like it deserves it

Ya it's a bit disappointing we missed out on it. Hopefully if we can concentrate our efforts in the 2nd half of the year we can regain our crown as the crime holiday destination of choice in Ireland

Advertisement