Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new year

Options
  • 31-12-2008 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

wishing all on boards a safe and happy new year .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Same from me to one and all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Likewise folks.A safe ,sane and hassle less new year to you all.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

A much less interesting New Year to everyone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Happy New Year and safe shooting in 2009 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Have a good one everybody. Hopefully we'll keep it quiet and undramatic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

Well hopefully with pistols feeling the pinch, the powers the be might allow the re loaders to enjoy the full potential of rifle shooting and give use some p&p

Happy new year to one and all- play safe and keep the sports good name clean!!!

Ivan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Yep, Happy new year to all of ye. Many thanks for all the help, valuable advice and good conversation over 2008 and looking forward to 2009 and all it brings.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Yep, Happy new year to all of ye. Many thanks for all the help, valuable advice and good conversation over 2008 and looking forward to 2009 and all it brings.:D

Should have mentioned the invaluable advice and help this particular forum had for me. Thanks a lot Guys and Gals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Good New Year to all. Lets hope it's just a little bit better than 2008, just a wee bit.

Thanks to all who helped me over the past year.

Clive J ....................from KK

Advertisement