Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lily Allen can sing!!

Options
  • 01-01-2009 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Just watched Lily Allen do Lady is a Tramp on Jool's Hoot-yer-nanny, she can sign as opposed to just that knacker scobie talkin' crap, she was actually quite a good singer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

She does have a great voice when she decides to use it, sadly she's too much of a psychological train wreck to be able to capitalise on said talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

she's hot aswell

yes i said hot , the video called the fear shes lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 musicmatty

I just find her a bit annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

I think its hilarious how people think she relates to them. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth yet some think she was middle-class.

She is a good singer but I wouldn't go out of my way to hear her music.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I always had a liking for Lily Allen, I don't understand some peoples' points of view on her, I knew she was a great singer and a talented girl. Which much credit goes to Jools Holland, he for one, knew of her talent, and is capable to show others through his show. Some other stunning acts this year too. Bar Dizzy Rascal, Sam Sparro and some punk band who I didn't catch the name of. Missed Seasick Steve though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 muso

I love the video for 'The Fear'! And the song is cool too:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Lily Allen is a fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

She is sexy. Would love to have her for a night. She is a grand singer aswell i suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

must admit i do find this girl extremely sexy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Dont know..saw that on Jools Holland..she can hold a note but thats about it..IMO

As for being hot..you would just to tell the lads but nothing to write home about..she is carrying a good bit of weight around the ass..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Beardyman was very good on her show:

Advertisement