Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

halo map pack

• 01-01-2009 2:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

well lads would it be worth me wile buyin the halo map pack as im sick of playin the same maps online and not bn able to play the double expericence wkend points tingy and the other games i need the maps to play online.should i get them or will they free to download in the coming month or too like last year when they brought out the new map pack hope this makes sense to some 1 and happy new year to alll ye halo players ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I got them recently and I would say they are worth it. Not just for the maps alone but also for the gametypes you get access to such as Team SWAT, Team Snipers, Team Doubles, DLC FFA, BTB(8v8) and the double EXP weekend games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Bungie are about to release the next set of maps so hold on a few weeks and you might get this map pack for free. Well worth the points if you can't wait though.

silvine wrote: »
    Bungie are about to release the next set of maps so hold on a few weeks and you might get this map pack for free. Well worth the points if you can't wait though.

At last, the Mythic map pack???!!!!

*drools*...

Access to new skulls! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

silvine wrote: »

A few weeks? I heard it was going to be at least February, most likely March.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

theres no release date for the map pack three of the maps will be available with halo wars limited edition but there is not date for there public release

• Advertisement

I thought they were releasing them soon after Halo Wars? Can't make much business sense to release maps with Halo Wars and then wait a few months before releasing the maps to everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

ah i couldnt wait anymore after readin the above and got the map pack saturday nite :D loving ghost town and the oil rig and cold storage when im playin a load of noobs haha,avalanch is too much snow and its massive ya could nearly have 32 playes online on that stage:),had hassel gettin the points online,every were is sold out of them got them off mmoga in the end delivered in 5 mins at a fairly late hour aswell,i looked up about the new map pack aswell its looking like they want the two new games released before the pack will be made available

Always up for a game .Tag in sig.

Advertisement