Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue's for a 21st birthday?

Options
  • 01-01-2009 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Just hoping that someone can recommend some decent places where one could host their 21st birthday. In around the Blanchardstown, Clonsilla, Castleknock, Tyrellstown, Clonee areas. I have quite a list of places to look into already but just in case I forgot any... There'll be in around 60-80 people going.

Thanks. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It might help if you listed the places you already have. If you have an extensive list the chances are most suggestions that are made will already be on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

You could try the upstairs in the Clonsill Inn or the Bell has the food area for parties. No idea how much they would be though. And happy birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I am in the same boat for a 30th, and am thinking of the new crowne plaza hotel. was at an xmas party there and the service was excellent.

dont know of room sizes or pricing yet though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My mam had her 40th birthday in The Paddocks in Littlepace... dunno how much it was though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The Carpenter pub has a small section up stairs that is used for functions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

+1 for that spot in the Bell its a great little function room and not a lot of ppl know about it.

Brady's do functions as well I think.

That hotel in Tyrellstown has a good size function room too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I was at a christening Christmas week and they had a small bar in the Caslteknock hotel & Country Club booked for it, plenty of room for 60-80 people I'd say, it was called The Lime Bar, lovely place, great food & great service :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I know it was mentioned already but the Paddocks in Little pace is really nice

The Roselawn sometimes give their venue free if you get a certain ammount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Castleknock tennis club and St. Bridget's GAA club.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I'd agree on the Rosie - for 60-80 people it'd be fine.

The Bell might be a little too big for that amount, be a lot of clear floor space.

Now, kindly let us know where you're going so we can snack on the grub :D

• Advertisement

any of these places offer a bar exemption?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Can you clarify what you mean there?

sorry i mean an extension, as in a late bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

the roselawn has gone into administration so you can forget about that

Advertisement