Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA beginners training day

Options
  • 01-01-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Every year I try bring something new and different to my clubs.

This year it's MMA.
    I've asked John Kavanagh to conduct an MMA training day for us and he has kindly agreed.
    The training will be an introduction to MMA concepts, and will focus largely on clinch and grappling.

This will be an ideal training day for anyone who might want to dip their toe into the world of MMA concepts as part of a new years resolution!
    It will be beginner orientated, so whether you're interested in MMA as a sport or the self defence aspects of it, you're more than welcome to pop along.

DATE:- Sunday 15th February

VENUE:- Synergy MA centre, Bannow Road, Cabra. Serviced by many bus routes.

TIME: - 11AM - 1PM (lunch break) 2pm - 4pm

COST: - €50

PM me if your interested or give me a buzz - 0857309740

John is highly regarded as the main drive behind MMA in Ireland and is a succesful MMA coach and BJJ black belt.

:)

Advertisement