Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone out in Oranmore last night?...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    ah for God sake :D Dry yer eyes...I bet you're a regular contributor on the Joe Duffy Show eh??...How exactly have I publically ridiculed her?? Have I given out her name?, have I said anything about her bar a poor estimate at her weight? Did I even know her? She was laughing at the time (completely locked out of her face and making a show of herself) and her friends were helping her to her feet so save your crocodile tears for someone who cares...

Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Xiney wrote: »
    Personally, I have very little respect for people of whatever physical appearance who get themselves into such an alcoholic stupor as they can not maintain their dignity.

+1

It seems that "X was under the influence of drink" is a mitigating factor for just about anything. Which is pure nonsense, they chose to get drunk and therefore to have the consequences of doing so.

medeame wrote: »
    the person you speak of is someones daughter, grandaughter, sister, neice, friend, could even be your relative or someones future wife and mother.

would have respect for you if you helped her up, no matter what got her into that state, than publically try to riddicule her in the forum.

Just shows you were not brought up with any kind of compassion or respect or manners, so, who is the ignorant one now? the poor young girl in the gutter or the gobsh.t. who walked past her and didnt even try to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

animals_cat_fat.jpg

Come on people, help her up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Fatties + Booze + Falling down = No respect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Fatties + Booze + Falling down = No respect

But epic entertainment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

JohnCleary wrote: »
    But epic entertainment :D