Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Required for covers band

Options
  • 01-01-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Musicians required for covers band. I am a guitarist singer looking to start a covers band in Dublin. Anyone who's interested in playing a few cheesy covers and and simply playing for enjoyment please pm me. Cheers, Ed. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Ed* wrote: »
    Anyone who's interested in playing a few cheesy covers

........... such as...... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

you said your a guitarist/singer, does this mean your not looking for a singer? and would u wanna gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i also am a guitarist/singer and looking for covers band.the cheesier the better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Sorry guys I should have been more specific :)

I am a rhythm guitarist and vocalist. I don’t mind singing lead vocals or backing vocals it really depends on what other people can offer. I’m all for sharing vocals and mixing things up a bit.

I don’t really want to do covers by the book. I’d rather do something a bit more creative and create a unique style of playing covers that will entertain people.

Please PM me if you’re interested.

Cheers, Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Mini Red Hot

Where in dublin are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 learndrums

hi im an experienced pro drummer looking to start a covers band using live musicians and tracks i have rehearsal studio if interested contact me at brownestev@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ahopkins

Yeah I'd be interested. I play guitar, bass, trumpet and sing. Looking to gig and have a good time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

This thread is 7 years old please don't drag up old topics like this , Thanks You

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement