Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fanboys

• 01-01-2009 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489049/

Due for release this year, fanboys is set in 1998 about four Star Wars fans who can't wait for the release of Episode One (one of them has cancer and will not live to see the theatrical release) so they decide to break into Skywalker ranch and steal a copy of the movie from George Lucas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

See it, I must :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

KTRIC wrote: »
    See it, I must :cool:

Me too. Interesting concept and plenty of "celeb" cameos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

keefg wrote: »
    four Star Wars fans who can't wait for the release of Episode One (one of them has cancer and will not live to see the theatrical release)

Lucky him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Pigman II wrote: »
    Lucky him.

Oh I'm not even touching that one!!

But ya, trailer looks good...any idea when it's out?? Will it make Irish cinemas??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

He must've lost the will to live after seeing JarJar binks.

Sounds good tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement