Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 1 Guitar

Options
  • 01-01-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

I got an extra guitar with Rock band when I bought it but its a Guitar Hero one and won't work with it. I should have got more info on this :D but is there any way I can get it working? I am pretty sure its a GH3 guitar.

Also a question will Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar work with Rock Band 1? WIll it work as soon as I plug it in or will I need to go online or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Its cool, got it. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

well the main thing to think about i suppose is did you get the correct guitar for the correct console, (don't be offended, just checking :D) because as far as i'm aware, the guitars should work fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yep just had to hook it up to the internet and download an update that came up when I started the game and the new Guitar worked straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

:O I wasn't aware of this... My GH guitars all worked always on RB1..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I think its the GH:WT guitar though so it could be just for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I think its the GH:WT guitar though so it could be just for that.

My GH:WT guitar worked straight away on RB1 and RB2, but then again.. I may have had the update already. It's nice to know such a thing if I ever get a new xbox or play the disc in a different machine.

Advertisement