Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade help

Options
  • 01-01-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

I am finally getting around to upgrading my gun but I'm a little worried that I'll mess my gun up.I was wondering if anyone had any tips on upgrading a V2 gearbox because I cant seem to find any good information.I was going to buy one of those E-books but they were expensive with shipping on redwolf and expensive themeselves anywhere else.I wouldnt mind buying some plans and info if it was electronically delivered to my computer.

I know how to do everything but shimming and applying grease.Does anyone have any links or tips on upgrading my gearbox.I know I've asked before but I need more info to go ahead with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Seen it before,but will have another look.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

http://www.mechbox.com/

also i just read a lot of the mech sections of airsoft forums, you can normal find any guide under the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I am finally getting around to upgrading my gun but I'm a little worried that I'll mess my gun up.I was wondering if anyone had any tips on upgrading a V2 gearbox because I cant seem to find any good information.I was going to buy one of those E-books but they were expensive with shipping on redwolf and expensive themeselves anywhere else.I wouldnt mind buying some plans and info if it was electronically delivered to my computer.

I know how to do everything but shimming and applying grease.Does anyone have any links or tips on upgrading my gearbox.I know I've asked before but I need more info to go ahead with it.

What is you actually want to get out of the upgrade?

Increase in rof?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah as puding said, mechbox would be the handiest, although ive often seen them tell you to do things the wrong way.,lol

is not as hard as it seems really, once ya get it open and play around with it you'll figure it out.,:)

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replys.I'm actually installing a ftk and some accessories like a silencer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

this one might be of some help, http://www.airsoftgunrepair.com/airsoftgunrepairpictures.html
    i was using it for an m14, which is a nightmare

P.K wrote: »
    this one might be of some help, http://www.airsoftgunrepair.com/airsoftgunrepairpictures.html
    i was using it for an m14, which is a nightmare

Cheers,thats pretty helpful.

Advertisement