Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 settings

Options
  • 01-01-2009 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

So what settings do you play fifa on?

I have everything on manual with dynamic camera. I wasn't doing good with the default camera so changed it and seem to be doing better:pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

Tele cam for me
    Has always been like that since 2000 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I don't have anything on manual, I find it impossible to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Manual is pretty difficult? I think I have everything on either semi or fully assisted? Whats the advantage that manual has over the rest? Just the satisfaction factor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

I wish the default was semi-assisted I'd love to play it like that but the assisted players would have such an advantage over me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I have everything on semi-assisted, other than through balls and crossing, which are on manual. I'd be better on fully assisted across the board but it would feel like cheating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Manual is pretty difficult? I think I have everything on either semi or fully assisted? Whats the advantage that manual has over the rest? Just the satisfaction factor?

I don't know, I just stuck it on manual when I started:p Manual shooting is a bit crazy alright, I have taken that off now

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I use manual crossing, everything else assisted. I'm scoring a lot more from crosses now, once I got the hang of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i have default settings apart from automatic player change off the ball. Rather change the lads meself. Im still getting whipped though. Must play it a lot more

Advertisement