Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting365 dead again?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

My sites are back working now...

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

Back now but I have to say this is a complete joke. Since Namesco came in for the Register365 side of things its only gotten worse - whether that is coincidence or not I don't know but as soon as I'm up for renewal I'm gone to another host.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone talk to them about getting a refund or reduction in costs due to these outages?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

They have a planned outage for tonight too.

http://www.hosting365status.com/

Emergency Maintenance Window (Power Board)

Date: Friday 9th January 2009

Time: 00:00 – 04:00 (UPDATED)

Maintenance Impact:

The EPO removal will mean that the supply and Output from the UPS board will need isolating for a period of 2- 4 hours, this is a requirement by law as completing this procedure on a live board is deemed too high a risk.

All equipment being supplied by this board will be powered down during this process. We have exhausted all other alternatives during the week to find a non-impacting solution and do apologise if this causes some inconvenience however this work is critical to minimise any further unexpected interruption in service.

On completion of this work the EPO will be completely removed from the infrastructure and we believe this will return stability to the supply.

Communication:

Maintenance updates will be posted at www.hosting365status.com

The following services will not be impacted during this time:

• Network Connectivity
    • Cloud Infrastructure
    • DNS (NS2 and NS3)
    • DC 2 – Clonshaugh Facility
    • DC 3 – Park West 2
    • DC 4 – Kilcarberry

The management team would like to offer their sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this maintenance window may cause but this is critical to ensure continuity of service.

For any further queries, please contact us on 1800 365 965 or email support@hosting365.com.

Kind regards,
    Hosting365 Management

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

oh ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Will that site remain live when everything else is dead?

No idea, you'd need to ask Register365.

Why post as Hosting365, in a thread about Hosting365 pointing people to Register365 then?

Because everyone in the thread is actually talking about Register365.com and their services.

Hosting365 does not provide domain registration, email or shared hosting, or related services.

Simply pointing people in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Why do we buy off namesco yet still log in via cp.hosting365.ie?

Namesco have still to complete the migration of services off the old h365 kit and domains, that is ongoing and should be done soon.

Because everyone in the thread is actually talking about Register365.com and their services.

Hosting365 does not provide domain registration, email or shared hosting, or related services.

Simply pointing people in the right direction.

I was talking about colo and I'm pretty sure a few others were also.

Can you email or PM me and I'll ensure your account manager gives you a call?

Did you get a copy of the RFO , and details on the works undertaken to permanently fix the issue?

Advertisement