Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

me contradict my self never, your reading it wrong......
    well actuly im 6.1 and an athletic build.......................
    lets not talk about me and manflu :p

Pics or ... we dont believe you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Pics or ... we dont believe you!

im not putting pics of me online for have the country to ogal at..........:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Interesting how Snow Monkey and CDfm are the leading male manflu supporters, and both are unwilling to post their pics?

Very interesting..................

You look like a monkey dont you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Deep slow breaths.

FFS its manflu not pregnancy :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

You look like a monkey dont you :p

that hurts :( meany

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

CDfm wrote: »
    FFS its manflu not pregnancy :eek:

Pregnancy is not an illness.

So you can't breathe? Or have you recovered and are posting to be supportive to your fellow
    fake flu
    sufferers?

We note that you too have magically avoided the post pics question.

hmmmm

nouggatti wrote: »
    Here, are you saying you have the manflu and are still getting up and making your OH brekkie in bed on her hols?

I think this deserves a special courage/bravery award, compared to the wusses who started this thread:p

Who let you in with your Manfluist rants unchecked and unchallenged.

Get back to the Ladies Lounge and fluffyland and post about handbags and shoes and the like and under girlie stuff..

Cystitus is such a girlie thing brought on by girlie drinks and high heeled shoes. Wear flat shoes,give up the Latte and aloe vera drinks for a few days and that should miraculously disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Cystitis - brought on by high heels? Whah?

Get back to the Ladies Lounge and fluffyland and post about handbags and shoes and the like and under girlie stuff..

Cystitus is such a girlie thing brought on by girlie drinks and high heeled shoes. Wear flat shoes,give up the Latte and aloe vera drinks for a few days and that should miraculously disappear.

CDfm goes on random rants - flu obviously found his weak organ - his brain :P

• Advertisement

Firstly I'm allergic to aloe vera.

Secondly I've no idea how flat shoes bring on cystitis, you are obviously delirious :D

As for Tll being "about handbags and shoes and the like and under girlie stuff..
    " wtf is under girlie stuff? Is that when your girlfriend is on top?
    Alice1 wrote: »

I know, poor chap has manflu, he's delirious:confused:

Alice1 wrote: »
    If it was an illness you would hear men complaining about it yet you dont:cool:

Pregnancy is not an illness.

You are bringing down the tone of the thread and upsetting manflu sufferers and survivors.

Are you a Manflunazi.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

You should quit while you're behind. Cystitis can affect anyone. Women are more prone because they have a shorter urethra.

Men get cystitis but turn it into a kidney infection, so they can take time off work
    You are bringing down the tone of the thread and upsetting manflu sufferers and survivors.

Are you a Manflunazi.:eek:

No I'm a woman coping with a virus and going back to a workplace devoid of half the staff (i.e. the male population) pretending they are sick with the
    man
    flu

thank god for women, otherwise who knows???/
    we might all be extinct

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Cystitis can affect anyone. Women are more prone because they have a shorter urethra.
    You mean its not a fancy name for a hangover brought on from drinking alcopops.:confused:

You mean its not a fancy name for a hangover brought on from drinking alcopops.:confused:

Ah. Therein lies the explanation.

You need to stop going out with teenagers :D

Personally I don't know any women who drink alcopops, but then I'm old on boards at 35:D

Ah CDmf- there there - its the man flu you see people it got to his brain!

Ah CDmf- there there - its the man flu you see people it got to his brain!

what brain tho?:pac:

Men get cystitis but turn it into a kidney infection, so they can take time off work

No I'm a woman coping with a virus and going back to a workplace devoid of half the staff

So the guys you work with wear high heels.

So the guys where you work all go of ill at the same time with an unspecified illness .......(thinks deeply and sensitively) could it be they have Empathy PMT

• Advertisement

So the guys you work with wear high heels.

So the guys where you work all go of ill at the same time with an unspecified illness .......(thinks deeply and sensitively) could it be they have Empathy PMT

bitchy much?

Sounds like you are running out of excuses tbh:pac:

Why not go back to bed, and do the "I'm dying of the manflu" whinge to the walls? They might listen??:D

Snow Monkey appears to have succumbed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

bitchy much?

Why not go back to bed, and do the "I'm dying of the manflu" whinge to the walls? They might listen??:D

They will all succumb someday soon...

bitchy much?

That Nougatti wan is bad news.

She is going to work tomorrow to infect men deliberetely and thats what Manflunazis do:eek:

Manflu figures are up a frightening 50% http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0103/1230842387870.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

What will happen when they find the cure for this so called man flu - will you discover another infliction to replace it?

Saibh wrote: »
    What will happen when they find the cure for this so called man flu - will you discover another infliction to replace it?
    Thats the language of a Meangirl and is not appropriate and upsets manflu sufferers.
    Take that kind of talk to your TLL fluffy buddies where its an accessory.:cool:

Thats the language of a Meangirl and is not appropriate and upsets manflu sufferers.
    Take that kind of talk to your TLL fluffy buddies where its an accessory.:cool:

Cant wait till your flu is gone; you'll need a personality transplant :D

Ah CDmf-
    :D:D:D

Cant wait till your flu is gone; you'll need a personality transplant :D
    The song Galway Girl by Steve Earle thats all country and Western -thats you that is:p

The song Galway Girl by Steve Earle thats all country and Western -thats you that is:p

Too much whiskey? :D Ya - he actually wrote it about me - but ssshhhh - dont tell anyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Snickit

This is a disgrace. I'v had a cold since before mid-November. I know this is no man-flu but considering I have been with this for so long can I have tiddle bit of support?:o

Advertisement