Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hello Snickit, now you can't just come onto the Manflu thread saying you have a cold. We need details my dear, symptoms and descriptions of your illness (avoid telling us anything too gross).

Then the committee will decide whether you should receive sympathy and what level thereof - hokay?

Pseudo, we need a commitee meeting re Snickit - I think that, seeing that Snow-Monkey has vanished we should transfer our tender mercies to Snickit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Snickit

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hello Snickit, now you can't just come onto the Manflu thread saying you have a cold. We need details my dear, symptoms and descriptions of your illness (avoid telling us anything too gross).

Then the committee will decide whether you should receive sympathy and what level thereof - hokay?

Pseudo, we need a commitee meeting re Snickit - I think that, seeing that Snow-Monkey has vanished we should transfer our tender mercies to Snickit.
    I guess I'll see what I can do.
    One of those forehead headaches. Sticky, sore, itchy/burning eys. A cough that will either be big and flemmy or harsh and tickly depending on its mood. A throat that during the day is quiet but once the evening rolls in, wowah, the thing is playing with a chainsaw 'till morning time. A nose that has had a rather large amount of green stuff take up residence in its orifice. Too gross? Woops :pac:
    I'm fairly sure theres more. I'll update you as I degenerate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Snickit wrote: »
    This is a disgrace. I'v had a cold since before mid-November. I know this is no man-flu but considering I have been with this for so long can I have tiddle bit of support?:o
    Snickit - beware of Manfluists like Alice A/K/A Malice and Pseudo A/K/A Psycho

You poor guy - one and a half months is mega long for a cold.

You definately have the Manflu plague son and should accept nothing short of a massage -breakfast with benefits and a pedicure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

CDfm wrote: »
    Snickit - beware of Manfluists like Alice A/K/A Malice and Pseudo A/K/A Psycho

You poor guy - one and a half months is mega long for a cold.

You definately have the Manflu plague son and should accept nothing short of a massage -breakfast with benefits and a pedicure.

What has his feet got to do with ManFlu

Saibh wrote: »
    What has his feet got to do with ManFlu

Well he might have a hangover which affects his kidneys cystitus which some concerned poster felt might affect some sufferers and a pedicure has a theraputic affect donchaknow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Here now -I aint givin no sympathy to a wuss manboy who has been complaining about sniffles since november!
    Unless he is very sick like CDfm - (joke btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Here now -I aint givin no sympathy to a wuss manboy who has been complaining about sniffles since november!
    Unless he is very sick like CDfm - (joke btw)

hey you will give sympathy to any manflu victim !!!!

Ive had this disscusion with you allready..... :)

Stop trying to pimp me as a MANFLUZY!

Poor snickit! Heres your bell - you can call me anytime

Stop trying to pimp me as a MANFLUZY!

Poor snickit! Heres your bell - you can call me anytime

:eek: hey look there are sick men out there

least you can do to help is be there for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

and how are the sick ones today then??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

minxie1 wrote: »
    and how are the sick ones today then??

well my mocking of the wusses has made me ill :(

I've been feeling horrid, but woke up this morning with pains in my joints, difficulty breathing, chills, feeling freezing, vomiting, sore throat, cough, headache, blocked nose, and feeling absolutely exhausted.

Went to the doctor who put me on a nebuliser, gave me three lots of drugs, and told me to go to bed and rest for the next week, drink lots of fluids etc.

Apparently I have proper flu, aka influenza

nouggatti wrote: »

I've been feeling horrid, but woke up this morning with pains in my joints, difficulty breathing, chills, feeling freezing, vomiting, sore throat, cough, headache, blocked nose, and feeling absolutely exhausted.

Went to the doctor who put me on a nebuliser, gave me three lots of drugs, and told me to go to bed and rest for the next week, drink lots of fluids etc.

I think cdfm may be able to have you find a ladyfluzzy that sounds very serous, not as serous as man flu but still very bad hope your feeling better soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

:eek:

Get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

another one 2 degrees from death!!! :eek:

Its an awful dose - poor you- our first Ladyfluzzy here at Manflu Towers.

You were warned about the heels.

Life is good.:p

~Closing eyes tightly clinching fists and hoping with all my might ~
    get better real soon

Now folks thats a proper sick person!

do you really think being mean might have help cause this bout of sickness! I will be struck down if thats the case :eek:

do you really think being mean might have help cause this bout of sickness! I will be struck down if thats the case :eek:

We have a special antidote - or snowmonkeydote just for that.;)

CDfm wrote: »
    We have a special antidote - or snowmonkeydote just for that.;)

:eek: *shakes fist* im not for rent and how dare you try pimp me out.......

shes into feet fetish and stuff :eek: i want me mam,,,:(

:eek: *shakes fist* im not for rent and how dare you try pimp me out.......

shes into feet fetish and stuff :eek: i want me mam,,,:(

Clicks fingers ~ dismissed~ I have no interest in wusses! :D

Clicks fingers ~ dismissed~ I have no interest in wusses! :D

YES :D I'm free again use cdfm hes more willing i bet :D

• Advertisement

YES :D I'm free again use cdfm hes more willing i bet :D

I said NO wusses- why would I want to use prize wuss for my fetish thrills? :rolleyes:

I said NO wusses- why would I want to use prize wuss for my fetish thrills? :rolleyes:

well i thuaght that would palin obvous....
    if hes a wuss hes going to do everything you want him to :D....
    so that mean's he do what you want when he wnats in fear of the horse crop of course........

cdfm this is just and diserved you tried to pimp me :mad:

Cheers for the support/pretend support. But I'm gettin' iller I tell ye! :mad:

CDmf the gimp - has a certain ring to it - dontcha think!? :D

Cheers for the support/pretend support. But I'm gettin' iller I tell ye! :mad:

Ah poor pet - I ll send CDmf around he'll do anything to make you feel better .... And I mean anything!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Got it yesterday myself. Chest is that sore, hurts to cough. Got a huge fever and broke it in record time. Body actually had a layer of sweat on it. :(

CDmf the gimp - has a certain ring to it - dontcha think!? :D

i wouldnt know...... :rolleyes: i havent developed a fetish yet well except for women wearing marrigold's and off course... fwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can say I'm in need of any man handling to livin' me up a bit.
    Wheres these hot boardsie wimmins I'v been hearing about:eek:

I can say I'm in need of any man handling to livin' me up a bit.
    Wheres these hot boardsie wimmins I'v been hearing about:eek:

Its a myth! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Goodbye folks. it's been a pleasure. But I have finally rid myself of that nasty killer disease.

My hurty knee is also no longer hurty.

:D

Advertisement