Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

minxie1 wrote: »
    i see more have fallen!!!!!!:eek:
    minxie1 aka(manfluzy) signing in :D

There is something liberating about coming home from work and wearing your "house pants" knowing some poor saps are out at work whilst I sit watching whats recorded on Sky +.

My DVD player wont be back from the repair shop until tomorrow then all the Christmas DVD presents will be watched whilst I complain from under my duvet on the couch that the room is too hot in one corner and too cold in the other whilst making other crazy requests with my illness bell in my hand. (not bell end)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

i see more have fallen!!!!!!:eek:
    minxie1 aka(manfluzy) signing in :D

Minxie1 has amazing psychic abilities and brings calm yet again to a manflu'd world.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

CDfm wrote: »
    Minxie1 has amazing psychic abilities and brings calm yet again to a manflu'd world.:)
    bertie how ya feeling?? any better just remember to keep
    warm and drink lots of fluids..:)
    CDfm aint you over this bout of sickness??
    or you just want us "fluzys" :D looking over you constantly now :):):P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jokjetset

I have had it for nearly a week. Bad for a couple of days then started to get better.

My wife got it two days after me and she got it really bad. She has been in bed for the last four days, can't eat or anything.

If you think manflu is bad, I'd hate to get womanflu from what I've seen !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Guys this is serious, we have manflu, WITHOUT A LOT OF DOTING ATTENTION AND CHICKEN SOUP WE COULD ALL DIE! and have boards overrun by wimmins. People need to understand how serious this is.

Solidarity brothers, we SHALL overcome!

• Advertisement

bertie how ya feeling?? any better just remember to keep
    warm and drink lots of fluids..:)
    :):):P

I will be ok If I can sit down for 5 minutes. I just changed a friggin twin socket to a fancy black/chrome one.

Also:

I should not have taken those outside christmas lights down so or gone out the back and spent 10 minutes beating the frozen mop around the place. The house is SOO boring without my DVD player.
    Guys this is serious, we have manflu, WITHOUT A LOT OF DOTING ATTENTION AND CHICKEN SOUP WE COULD ALL DIE! and have boards overrun by wimmins. People need to understand how serious this is.

Solidarity brothers, we SHALL overcome!

We also need CBBEEBIES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

In case it hasn't been said already, I hope all you sufferers are staying at home while sick!

Had that bad dose of cold already and was out of work for a week. Now people around me have it weeks later and they're breathing around me!!! If I get it again, I will be so mad yet too weak to do anything about the rage :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Signing in...

Minxie1 -Ive had a relapse and feel awful.

Berty wrote: »

We also need CBBEEBIES

Mods there is abuse going on here fro Manfluists. I think Berty is really a Manflunazi. Do something,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I will be ok If I can sit down for 5 minutes. I just changed a friggin twin socket to a fancy black/chrome one.

Also:

I should not have taken those outside christmas lights down so or gone out the back and spent 10 minutes beating the frozen mop around the place. The house is SOO boring without my DVD player.

We also need CBBEEBIES

who do you think you are ?

coming on to this thread with your flashy links and crome and black plug sockets...

do you think your spechil. me and cdfm have been providing help and supoort for man flu victems along with the manfluzzy's:cool:...

in you walse thinkin your something spechill Get,To,F**k ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

CDfm, sorry to hear you have a relapse. Poor lamb. Paracetemol, hot fluids and eat well (if you can). Stay in bed and keep warm.

Snowy, since you are giving out to Bertie, I'm assuming you are better?

So far, I am well - me poor DH is not so lucky. He's strugglin'

Hold your horses. I just came back in from collecting "herself" aka the nurse and I see this. :mad:

I just sank into a new level of depreciation. Im going upstairs to play GTAIV on the PS3 and kill some wimminz to make myself feel better. I will only come back down when "SHE" calls me for my dinner or I might even get her to bring it up and break her "DO NOT EAT IN THE BEDROOM" Rule.

Well I am sick. I deserved to be treated correctly. Its not as though she actually has a permanent illness or anything that I should have a drink of wet cement and toughen the fvck up. :D

Alice1 wrote: »

Snowy, since you are giving out to Bertie, I'm assuming you are better?

#

im doing good still have a snufally noise ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 no.1

Is everybody here after taking sickdays off work? I'm on day 3, I might call in sick again tomorrow. Can't sleep for sh!t cos I'm coughing up too much green porridgey goo.

There is something liberating about coming home from work and wearing your "house pants" ......

This sounds well dodgy finding a garment that you wear when your OH is out liberating and its called "pants". It just shows that Manflu is unaffected by good taste and fashion sense.

CDfm wrote: »
    Minxie1 -Ive had a relapse and feel awful.
    awww. u feeling better yet CDfm??
    had to tend to my one here, hes at deaths door :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

How are all the wusses? I was out busy campaining for the manflu is a figment of wusses imagination society. Thankfully my flu is gone almost back 100% dto have (a lot of) wine last night; a productive day and a run and this evening.

Its amazing what one can do once stop feeling sorry for themselves and exaggerating flu symptoms! :D

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    How are all the wusses? I was out busy campaining for the manflu is a figment of wusses imagination society. Thankfully my flu is gone almost back 100% dto have (a lot of) wine last night; a productive day and a run and this evening.

Its amazing what one can do once stop feeling sorry for themselves and exaggerating flu symptoms! :D
    its the sympathy from us that gets them better quicker:eek:
    and we know wimmens are the better species!!!!!!!!:)
    we are saving the men of ireland here:D

ive been monitared all day bye my fluzzy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

i like your style!

abi2007 wrote: »
    i like your style!

oh please :rolleyes:

people are sick here :eek:

ive been monitared all day bye my fluzzy

Yes but was it male or female ;)

Yes but was it male or female ;)

:eek:

female of course

its the sympathy from us that gets them better quicker:eek:
    and we know wimmens are the better species!!!!!!!!:)
    we are saving the men of ireland here:D

Oh Minxie

They have you fooled!
    For the welfare of all spieces dont encourage them!
    These breed of men are better off been phased out - gradually beaten down when sick causes them to wilter and perish in the summer sun and bythis tme next year the nation will be better off and dare say rid of a few of these manflu wusses. However it is a commital process that must be repeated annually!

:eek:

female of course

Are you sure to be shore!?

awww. u feeling better yet CDfm??
    had to tend to my one here, hes at deaths door :(
    HiYA Minxie1 - my OH arrived with hugs n stuff - and all is right in CDland:D

Thankfully my flu is gone almost back 100% dto have (a lot of) wine last night; a productive day and a run and this evening.

Sounds very productive - spread infectious germs all over Galway why dontcha.

Didya have a sneeze in a bus, cough in a pub and a good wheeze into the air conditioning at the cinema too.:eek::eek::P:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

I took great satisfaction in hanging around people I dislike today while coughing and sneezing in the hope of trying to pass them on the Flu! There is one asshole I really hope I can give it to, My father and sister contracted it from me and so did two of my friend so I am highly contagious.

• Advertisement

Are you sure to be shore!?

yes im shore !!!!!!

Advertisement