Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Fires lightin, broths a bubblin and bats wings have been clipped...bring on the newt ma dear :D

Forget the newt here's what you need :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm, yes, Nougatti, I quite see what you mean. I have taken your advice (there's a ram and a bull singin' soprano). I sliced 'em up and added them to the cauldron. Now I just need an ear of stoat and a white owl's feather.....

Where did I leave my book of spells?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hm, yes, Nougatti, I quite see what you mean. I have taken your advice (there's a ram and a bull singin' soprano). I sliced 'em up and added them to the cauldron. Now I just need an ear of stoat and a white owl's feather.....

Where did I leave my book of spells?

I've started sneezing violently this past half hour, are you sure you have that spell right with thanks to me for the special ingredient?

I really can't take any time off work at the moment :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Hahahah, THREE witches??? Nah, thats all me baby :cool: I's a gooooodd feminazi

For people afflicted with such a debilitating illness, you can rouse yourselves to peruse boards looking for sympathy :confused::confused::confused::confused::p

Ahh at least you called me baby

I have no idea whats goin on in here :confused:

bassicly the femnazis are trying to tell us that man flu doesnt exist me and cdfm are in the peoples front of manfluness and where fighting against the evil femnazis ;)
    Hi Carlybabe, so nice to see the sisters - we feminazi must stick together! Be afraid boys - be very afraid....

Im not affriad il fart in your general direction :cool:
    Yess indeedy, we'll sabotage this sickening "feel sorry for ourselves publicly" needy fest....:D

CD & Snowmonkey, BEEEWARRREE :)

typical you fem nazi's trying to stamp are manflu out yet we cant stamp out your peroid's can we ? no so leave us with at least one excuse not to go to work :P;)

Well, of course I'm grateful to you for the special ingredient.

Mind you, it is a new mix - I usually just stick to the traditional eye of frog, toe of newt, wing of bat and ear of stoat one but I s'pose we must be open to new ideas.

Now let me see how this spell goes;

With fevered brow and sore of throat
    The manflu starts and ear of stoat
    Stir in bats wings and laugh like silly
    Then chuck in sliced bull's willy

No, no that's not right..... wish I could find me book of spells.

OK, think I remember it:

Hubble, bubble
    Toil and trouble
    Eye of frog and toe of newt
    Grated rind of large grapefruit
    Bowel of dog and tail of cow
    Send X the manfu now!

Not sure. This might require a meeting of the coven of the Glorious Sisterhood.

• Advertisement

Ahh at least you called me baby

Im not affriad il fart in your general direction
    She meant baby in the small helpless crying sense :D

And as for the farts, most women are immune to them imo :D
    Well, of course I'm grateful to you for the special ingredient.

Mind you, it is a new mix - I usually just stick to the traditional eye of frog, toe of newt, wing of bat and ear of stoat one but I s'pose we must be open to new ideas.

Now let me see how this spell goes;

With fevered brow and sore of throat
    The manflu starts and ear of stoat
    Stir in bats wings and laugh like silly
    Then chuck in sliced bull's willy

No, no that's not right..... wish I could find me book of spells.

OK, think I remember it:

Hubble, bubble
    Toil and trouble
    Eye of frog and toe of newt
    Grated rind of large grapefruit
    Bowel of dog and tail of cow
    Send X the manfu now!

Not sure. This might require a meeting of the coven of the Glorious Sisterhood.

No meeting required, simply adjust the spell as follows:

eye of frog, ball of ram, wing of bat and brain of man should work fine, you need to place lots of emphasis on the man bit at the end to inject additional venom :D

nouggatti wrote: »
    She meant baby in the small helpless crying sense :D

And as for the farts, most women are immune to them imo :D

No meeting required, simply adjust the spell as follows:

eye of frog, ball of ram, wing of bat and brain of man should work fine, you need to place lots of emphasis on the man bit at the end to inject additional venom :D

no she ment it as indeament i know this ! :cool:

Well amune to most not mine i ate a double hard chillie concarni to night my farts will penatrate a 8 inch concrete wall :cool:

your spell wont work because you for got the most important ingredient

LOVE :P

Snowy pet,
    I didn't forget love - Carlybabe lit the fire for me cauldron - thus showing love. Nougatti searched out and found a splendid ingredient for my potion - thus showing love. There is no shortage of love in the Glorious Sisterhood. :)

Nougatti, "brain of man" did you say? That might be rather difficult to obtain - being in such short supply you know. But if you find one, do keep it for me won't you?

no she ment it as indeament i know this ! :cool:

Well amune to most not mine i ate a double hard chillie concarni to night my farts will penatrate a 8 inch concrete wall :cool:

She really didn't and as for the farts, take it from me, most women can and do learn to ignore them

I used live with a bloke whose favourite man punishment for his mates was to sit on them and fart till they passed out, I never noticed his farts :D

Men just don't have the same olfactory strength as us wimmins :D

your spell wont work because you for got the most important ingredient

LOVE :P

Love has no role in manflu, apart from when poor watna is struck down poor girl :(

Snowy pet,
    I didn't forget love - Carlybabe lit the fire for me cauldron - thus showing love. Nougatti searched out and found a splendid ingredient for my potion - thus showing love. There is no shortage of love in the Glorious Sisterhood. :)

Nougatti, "brain of man" did you say? That might be rather difficult to obtain - being in such short supply you know. But if you find one, do keep it for me won't you?

I did say brain of man, to rhyme in the spell, brain of any male species (bull/pig) would work fine, I've a good butcher I can recommend for such delicacies if needed? Brain of man is there for rhyming purposes, but it's meant as brain of male, so as to avoid the biblical confusion where man refers to men and women to cover all mankind.

• Advertisement

She really didn't and as for the farts, take it from me, most women can and do learn to ignore them

I used live with a bloke whose favourite man punishment for his mates was to sit on them and fart till they passed out, I never noticed his farts :D

Men just don't have the same olfactory strength as us wimmins :D

Love has no role in manflu, apart from when poor watna is struck down poor girl :(

I dont beleave a word your saying :P

you're just saying that :P

I dont beleave a word your saying :P

you're just saying that :P

100% true

I was immune to his farts, but OMG if one of my dogs farted I was ill

100% true

I was immune to his farts, but OMG if one of my dogs farted I was ill

lies lies lies you witchs will try anything :rolleyes::P

lies lies lies you witchs will try anything :rolleyes::P

It's so true, that if I fainted now, smelling salts wouldn't do anything to revive me :D

It's so true, that if I fainted now, smelling salts wouldn't do anything to revive me :D

what about my feet there pretty leathal im shore theyd scare you :p

what about my feet there pretty leathal im shore theyd scare you :p

Do you like pedicures and foot massages?

Nothing more I like than sorting out a man's feet, especially using a cuticle trimmer on his toes, after I've taken a secateurs to his nails :D

Do you like pedicures and foot massages?

Nothing more I like than sorting out a man's feet, especially using a cuticle trimmer on his toes, after I've taken a secateurs to his nails :D

LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE
    :eek:

no tho my mum tried to persaude me that my urin can cure there smellyness

but i think she was talkin trough another hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I was afraid this might happen.

Women cant get Manflu. THey can develop PMS ( Psyschosomatic Manflu Syndrome) and get the Penis Envy.

Symptoms include delusions of supernatural powers(Alice1 please note)
    and in extreme cases claims the sufferer will make include that she can win a "who can pee the furthest competition"(Carlybabe?).

Some women believe this can be cured with substitutes even stews but thats only an old wives tale (Nougatti is this you).

Only a man can cure you of this. Men being naturally generous and sympathetic to women with this affliction concider it their sacred duty to help.Men instictively know how to cure the Penis Envy,

Women can be cured and should not question the man as he knows what to do and will use his penis for this.Treatment takes a lot out of a man and you need to appreciate that he knows best and is doing this for you.

no tho my mum tried to persaude me that my urin can cure there smellyness

I think your Mum was taking the piss:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I've a sore throat today :(

• Advertisement

CDfm wrote: »
    I was afraid this might happen.

Women cant get Manflu. THey can develop PMS ( Psyschosomatic Manflu Syndrome) and get the Penis Envy.

Symptoms include delusions of supernatural powers(Alice1 please note)
    and in extreme cases claims the sufferer will make include that she can win a "who can pee the furthest competition"(Carlybabe?).

Some women believe this can be cured with substitutes even stews but thats only an old wives tale (Nougatti is this you).

Only a man can cure you of this. Men being naturally generous and sympathetic to women with this affliction concider it their sacred duty to help.Men instictively know how to cure the Penis Envy,

Women can be cured and should not question the man as he knows what to do and will use his penis for this.Treatment takes a lot out of a man and you need to appreciate that he knows best and is doing this for you.

This man speaks the truth :D

Denerick wrote: »
    I've a sore throat today :(

I think the most important thing that you could do is, take a half day from work climbing into bed with a lemsip and sleep it out...

You poor guy where all routing for you to pull through this not very nice aliment of your's... :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I've got a man cold. I've had it for the last few days now. Its really really bad. Any wimmenz want to come over to my place and rub my head and make me tea?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I think the most important thing that you could do is, take a half day from work climbing into bed with a lemsip and sleep it out...

You poor guy where all routing for you to pull through this not very nice aliment of your's... :(

Nah, I'd rather go up to random people, tell them I've a sore throat and plead for sympathy.

Us men simply cannot deal with colds and flu's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Iv had the man flu since friday, its terrible:(

Nah, I'd rather go up to random people, tell them I've a sore throat and plead for sympathy.

Us men simply cannot deal with colds and flu's.

well thats not a bad thing :D
    Vain wrote: »
    Iv had the man flu since friday, its terrible:(

Are you getting the right support of your fluzee's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Are you getting the right support of your fluzee's ?
    Nothing can help a guy when he has the dreaded flu.

This man speaks the truth :D

But have we convinced them Snowy:pac:

Nah, I'd rather go up to random people

Like pyschotic people in nightclubs?

And how will that help????

Get a grip -we can beat this together

• Advertisement

Vain wrote: »
    Nothing can help a guy when he has the dreaded flu.

but they coul help nothing can help when man flu kicks in :(

Advertisement