Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I've got a man cold. I've had it for the last few days now. Its really really bad. Any wimmenz want to come over to my place and rub my head and make me tea?

you are a hero

Vain wrote: »
    Nothing can help a guy when he has the dreaded flu.

Housepants belong in the last century and as we know testosterone levels can affect the severity of the disease.

L'Oreal have just brought out a Just for Men with Manflu range to get rid of flakey skin around nostril and look good.

Manflu is not an excuse for not being attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

CDfm wrote: »
    Manflu is not an excuse for not being attractive.

Shhhh keep that quiet. My OH doesn't need you to be giving her ideas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I am OVER THE MAN FLU!!!!!

Took me two weeks, but can now remember what it fels like to be able to breathe without coughing,

Life is great!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

No no. That wasn't the man flu. That was a sniffle. There's no comparison.

• Advertisement

A severe case of PE has been reported in the midlands

Well heres a natural remedy for manflu on relieving nasal congestion for Manflu as well as helping with sleep and headaches.

Its called Itsnotforgirls and its a man only remedy and its ethical and eco friendly.

If you are really ill ask a Manfoozy to help you

To find out more about Itsnotforgirls click here from the New Scientist

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16872-masturbation-could-bring-hay-fever-relief-for-men.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Well heres a natural remedy for manflu on relieving nasal congestion for Manflu as well as helping with sleep and headaches.

Its called Itsnotforgirls and its a man only remedy and its ethical and eco friendly.

If you are really ill ask a Manfoozy to help you

To find out more about Itsnotforgirls click here from the New Scientist

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16872-masturbation-could-bring-hay-fever-relief-for-men.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

:D

The benifits seem to be exceptional hight :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

I am OVER THE MAN FLU!!!!!

Took me two weeks, but can now remember what it fels like to be able to breathe without coughing,

Life is great!!!

That wasnt the manflu sweetie, that was a proper dose of influenza.
    If it had been the manflu you, because your female and therefore automatically superior, would have been able to go to work, cook dinner, clean the house and the kids. All at the same time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm developing symptoms of the Man-Flu
    • sore head
    • blocked nose
    • itchy throat
    • slight hallucinations
    • tiredness

I fear that death is just around the corner, but thankfully I'm too sick to get around the corner

• Advertisement

Upward Spiral - grab a hold of yourself man

Yet another manflu victim reporting in. It's dreadful, doubly so when it starts on a weekend. Rang my gf looking for sympathy, only to have her tell me 'I'm not your nurse!' :eek:

Admittedly I don't have it as bad as Upward Spiral, just a cold and a bit of a sore throat, but I fear that if I'm not treated by my gf soon I may well not make it to work on Monday. Considering that next Friday is my last day in the job, this isn't good. I need every penny.

(And I tentatively submit another symptom of manflu - inability to spell. I've had to correct this post a dozen times to get it up to my standards!)

I fear for my very sanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

I have tried to resist this question since I have no idea what "man flu" is. But can gays get it?

* If you are after me I am under the stairs and no, I won't come out*

I won't come out

Are you asking if you can get it? :D

In answer to your question, it depends. Graham Norton couldn't, but a non-flaming gay man may, in unusual circumstances, contract a milder version similiar to the variant women get.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I got struck with this again! Last night had a slightly sore throat. Now I'm all stuffed up sipping lemsip. Dammit.

I got struck with this again! Last night had a slightly sore throat. Now I'm all stuffed up sipping lemsip. Dammit.

thats imposible you cant get man flu :p

your a modertor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

thats imposible you cant get man flu :p

your a modertor

More to the point, doctor's don't really get sick anyway....

He hasn't manflu at all, he just felt left out and wanted to post in this thread looking for sympathy

Saibh wrote: »
    More to the point, doctor's don't really get sick anyway....

He hasn't manflu at all, he just felt left out and wanted to post in this thread looking for sympathy

a very probable conclusion ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

a very probable conclusion ;)

kof.
    kof kof kof kof kof.
    Now all I have to do is wait a week and you'll all have it.

kof.
    kof kof kof kof kof.

I wont get it simply because Ive allready had it....:cool:

• Advertisement

kof.
    kof kof kof kof kof.

Won't either says CD scrambling for the latest eddition of the New Scientist - looking for the cure.

Shrieks coughs and splutters - all on line pics blocked except Stephenie Naumoska - Miss Stick Insect 2009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/24/miss-universe-australia-s_n_190999.html

That really is an evil virus Dr Bollocko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

More proof of the dangers of man flu.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8047321.stm

suffering from the old man-flu right now... setup my own thread moaning about it before i got linked to this one :P

D wrote: »
    More proof of the dangers of man flu.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8047321.stm

Very interesting article on Oestregen and its affect on manflu (ie why women dont get it and feel so bad) but spare a thought for poor old Manny Ramizez a US baseball player.He was only trying to bolster his immune system and he gets suspended from baseball for 50 games.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4148907

suffering from the old man-flu right now... setup my own thread moaning about it before i got linked to this one :P

Well the latest medical advice seems to be female sex hormones - do you know any females willing to share???

i had a dreaam I had pig flu the other night

Well the latest medical advice seems to be female sex hormones - do you know any females willing to share???

how willing do they have to be? i see alot of females walking down the alley behind my house....

it would all in the name of science and medicine of course :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sending y'all virtual lady hormones.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sending y'all virtual lady hormones.....

Ali mones and even my windscreen wiper nozzles become unblocked:P

Advertisement