Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Actually last year in NYC I treated myself to UGG slippers :o

Sooooooooo comfy & soooooooo girly too, lol.

:pac:

They could work to if you have a frilly dressing gown you could try that :p and a curly blonde wig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

:DHave a mild dose of the agnst ridden teenage boy flu, Feeling grumpy, terribly horny and seem to be breaking out in spots. Hope it wont last long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

:DHave a mild dose of the agnst ridden teenage boy flu, Feeling grumpy, terribly horny and seem to be breaking out in spots. Hope it wont last long

Dont ask your Mum for a backrub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lookit, if you are just going to pick on me and make fun of me I'm gonna sulk!

Oh Ali, you dont have UGG boots do ya?

• Advertisement

Nooo, not UGGS - I detest them.

UGGS is like the name you would give to a rugby players overused undergarment that has been under the bed in a plastic bag for six months and you open the bag by accident.

That my dear CD is an image I so don't want in my head.....

Suffering from blocked nose, headache and chocolate cravings- what can it be

CDfm wrote: »
    Suffering from blocked nose, headache and chocolate cravings- what can it be

Sounds like pregnancy to me.....

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sounds like pregnancy to me.....

Mean Girl:mad:

the manflu has reached Aus and as usual women are left wanting

http://www.impactednurse.com/?p=1096

Errm women wanting what CD?

Compassion -can't you see the poor man's distress. Its like Wife Swap from Hell.

Cauldron boil and cauldron bubble.

Compassion? What is that?

Funny you should mention me cauldron - I've just scrubbed it all ready for tomorrow evening. Had a quick fly round on me broomstick - tis in perfect working order. Have loads of supplies in - eye of frog, toe of newt etc. Just need to perfect me cackle now and then I'm all ready.

Did I forget to wish you happy birthday.

My birthday was in September.....

I thought it was tomorrow Halloween or the eve of all Manflu

Now you are just being smart - be careful or I'll cast a spell on you!

Is it true that you gave laxatives to trick or treaters calling at your house last year.

• Advertisement

LOL! No, not true - but thanks for the idea for this year!

Something tells me you are against putting health warnings on Bulmers Pear for bulimics.

Makikomi

tell us your troubbles and well have the nearist fluzy dispatched within hours...

Discalimer to all them womens man flu is of similier to pms this isnt negtoable I leave Cdfm to take cre of all the hatefull wenches....

Oh and if you, who have an axe wound please for once show these poor sick men that you know you are cabble of love and well you know bake some cookies and stuff have a cake sale and help fund the affliction that is man flu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hey, here I am..

Been afflicted by this near fatal condition three days now, finally took myself to the doctor yesterday..

Well the last 24hrs has been 'The Death Zone', but I feel as though I'm through the worse of it..

Over dosing on Solpadol (the good stuff with codeine), brufen, antibiotics and Robitussin cough medicine.

God damn this sh*t :mad:

Hey, here I am..

Been afflicted by this near fatal condition three days now, finally took myself to the doctor yesterday..

Well the last 24hrs has been 'The Death Zone', but I feel as though I'm through the worse of it..

Over dosing on Solpadol (the good stuff with codeine), brufen, antibiotics and Robitussin cough medicine.

God damn this sh*t :mad:

Its truly shocking that you've been so silent about your affliction...
    you need to comunicate your sickness so you can be given all the facts....
    Youve been in the death zone nothing is more scarer for a man then when hes in the death zone its a truely awfull experence.... But your gonna servive this brother hold on tight....

I havent tried such things but it does sound like the man flu sufferers friend...

Youle get there man hold on...

I feel your pain Makikomi

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I've had a blocked nose for four days now! The agony...

That is awful.

Has your manfloozy been mean or supportive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

CDfm wrote: »
    That is awful.

Has your manfloozy been mean or supportive

I don't have a manfloozy, unfortunately. My labrador isn't giving me much sympathy, though.

• Advertisement

Denerick wrote: »
    I don't have a manfloozy, unfortunately. My labrador isn't giving me much sympathy, though.

that is dreadful you are being treated like a leper

Advertisement