Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda ID Badge

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭SuperMario

psni wrote: »
    Try that up here and it becomes your coffin nail.

i know fa fella that had that nail hammered into him for doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Chief--- wrote: »
    Nobody refers to it as a warrant card.

Its your badge or official id.

Having "the card" usually means you are firearms qualified.
    Official ID otherwise. I seem to remember hearing that the colours on th eborder of the card meant different levels of speciality .... I definitely saw some Red cards, while mine was definitely blue...
    I had the "cd case" wallet though. They replaced the "credit card wallet", which was a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

macguru wrote: »
    ROTFL :D

No amount of money would be worth the paperwork involved in a lost warrant card...

I would have thought that with what ,12,000 ( a guess without checking) of them in circulation a couple must go missing every now and then?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭macguru

Some possibly do, but most members won't let it out of sight/pocket for a second.
    Stekelly wrote: »
    I would have thought that with what ,12,000 ( a guess without checking) of them in circulation a couple must go missing every now and then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wpalynch

There actually is. I have 1😉

• Advertisement

There actually is.

Warrant Card is UK terminology. Not common reference in AGS but is understood and acknowledged as referring to ID

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭Dohvolle

Zombie thread alert.

2009 like. Is that a record?

Advertisement