Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown Thomas sale

• 01-01-2009 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how the prices are in the BT sale and what day it's finishing.

Cheers,
    Lep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

Was in there on New years eve, good bargains to be had, but beware they have a lot of new stock on the shelves which is not at sale price. Theres about 30% off most things. I know my mother got 500 off a jacket, I got a nice shirt and jumper, for about 140. Great bargins to be had across the street in tommy hilfiger.
    Dublin was dead tho so id say if your prepared to hold out for another week prices might come down even further.
    Happy shopping:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Cheers,I'll hold out a few more days then. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Anyone been there more recently than new years eve?I was thinking of going tommorrow if anyone knows how the prices are at the moment.

Advertisement