Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been to 3 mediums - still no luck!

Options
  • 01-01-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

I've a question: how come so many of my friends and family can visit mediums/clairvoyants and get very specific and accurate information, but when I visit the same mediums/clairvoyants it all seems like guesswork and the information is completely wrong?

I've had 3 mediums highly recommended by friends who've had readings with them but I had no luck with the any of the 3 of them. I keep an open mind but think that maybe something more is required on my side.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

It's a reasonably complex situation, Anon.
    It's not like buying an ice cream, in that each will get about the same.

The individuals you wished for may be 'unavailable' just now.
    There also is your approach to taking a sitting, but of course I do not know of specifics, but a 'taking it all for granted' outlook is not really conducive to a successful sitting.

These are not criticisms by any means, just that preparation plays a part too.
    Did you ask those you wished to come through if they would try to communicate?
    There is also the question of need - on both sides. Was there a need or just curiosity?

There seems to be a small enhancement too, in that if the communicators have some kind of rapport with the particular medium, this most certainly helps.

I hope these wee points are of interest and you meet with better results next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

I know it can be frustrating that you are not getting any information. when working as a medium spirit that wishes to communicate comes to you (the medium) and you pass this information on to the receipiant. some times either the spirit is not ready to talk with the receipiant or maybe the receipiant is not ready to hear from the spirit. As the communication is a 3 way process the spirit the medium and the reciepiant, sometimes the medium and the reciepiant dont connect which can also happen, which could affect communication or you get what I call a jigsaw reading different bits relating to different people who have passed but they dont necessarily gel together.

Going into a reading you should keep open minded. I have some tips on my website http://graagussolas.com/?page_id=10 where it gives you information the process of how a reading works, hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi,
    I am a medium and would dearly love someone good to be able to do my work and able to channel my Mum. I know I hear her but it would be great if someone could confirm what I hear. I went to see two so called 'good' mediums. The two have big shows around the country and I waited months for an appoinment only to be so let down with what she told me. She did not even pick I was a psycic healer. It is soul destroying after the long wait for a disappointing reading. For many days after I was upset.
    It is six years this Christmas since Mum passed and I found this one the hardest.
    I find with my clients that there is a right time for these things. I did hear from my Mum(through myself) that only through the best would she come through.
    I now am very careful whom I go to, as a bad reading/healing can leave you very unbalanced and open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Hi the star
    I understand your frustration, I find other mediums are the hardest to read for as they at sceptic about getting a reading from another medium. also as I am sure you are aware we cannot request a particular person to come into a reading, it is up to spirit to decide if they wish to come through. We all have our favourites in spirit that we would love to hear from. As a medium I too I like to get reading done from other mediums from my ls who have passed.

T

Advertisement