Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M4 - Second toll increase in less than 3 months?

Options
  • 01-01-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

I hear today it's €2.90 now for a car, whereas I'm almost sure there was a notice that from 1st December 2008 the price was going up to €2.80... so that's two increases in a short space of time, what the hell?

I don't give them a cent more than I have to by using the N4 except when it's really icy/frosty outside, but seriously €2.90 is taking the piss

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Your monies are required to fund the finer things in life for those at the top :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,249 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The increases announced in the budget came into effect from midnight on 1st Jan. This included tolls (except the M50 afaik) and public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

bazz26 wrote: »
    The increases announced in the budget came into effect from midnight on 1st Jan. This included tolls (except the M50 afaik) and public transport.

We've been bending over for years, now we are just taking it deeper and deeper :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 FloorBoard

And does this surprise you. Maybe you should refrain from voting in the next election, stop shooting yourself in the foot, as it were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

• Advertisement
Advertisement