Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chess Books Available

• 01-01-2009 10:00pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a few Chess books I'm looking to pass on if anybody is interested

I have: Play the nimzo Indian
    Bobby Fischer-THe wandering King
    Teach yourself Chess

they are posted here http://adverts.ie/86550

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I'd probably take all 3 off you for 30 quid. How would you accept payment?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Dave147 wrote: »
    I'd probably take all 3 off you for 30 quid. How would you accept payment?
    I will accept paypal if thts easier for you but I would prefer postal order. But either is fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

All dealing has to be kept on adverts. No more offers or anything here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

ok sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

No bother, it's good that he posted the thread here though because I don't really check adverts! I've left an offer on your ad now anyway :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement