Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my next tattooo help please....

• 01-01-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

hey dude's and dudess'ssssssssssss

I got my first tattooo a few months ago and im really happy with it :)...
    now fo rmy second i think i wanna try some one else as this one requires skill and i want it done to a high standered...

so first of i need some recomendations....for an artist.. and i just want some opinion's on the desighn....

heres some of the artist work of who im taking the desighn off.
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2144/1665343758_adcf43533a.jpg?v=0

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/786231/1081983999_m.jpg

if you look at this pic,wa1zkw.jpg

and you see the angel at the botim there are flower's thats what i want as my next tattoo having said that id gladly have the hole drawing on my arm as it's truly beautifull art....

is it ok for a guy to have tattos of flowers well that are actuly money is it posible to get that kind of detail done ?

my first tattoo is completly oposit to the money picture as it looks like some ones drawn it with thick chunky marker which was sorta the affect i wanted :D...any imput ideas recomendations would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Dave in foxes Bow in Limerick did a tat of a dollar bill rolled into a rose on the other guy that works with him , it is amazing and the detail is something else, so to answer ur questions or some of em, yeh its cool on guys and yeh the detail can be seen, Steve's one is really cool and the detail is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    Dave in foxes Bow in Limerick did a tat of a dollar bill rolled into a rose on the other guy that works with him , it is amazing and the detail is something else, so to answer ur questions or some of em, yeh its cool on guys and yeh the detail can be seen, Steve's one is really cool and the detail is amazing.

cool I might go see them... :) bit of a track but detail is what i want...
    thanks for the help :)

have you had any work done buy him ? if you dont mind me asking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

cool I might go see them... :) bit of a track but detail is what i want...
    thanks for the help :)

have you had any work done buy him ? if you dont mind me asking

Dave has done all 5 of my tats

his work is excellent, i wouldn't go to anyone else, if i get a chance i'll get a pic of my two sides, one side is done from shoulder to hip, the other is done from back ribs to hip, also have top of spine done , tramp stamp and my first tat was a tiny tribal on me shoulder

number is 061 312366

PM me if ur gona get intouch with him

I will indeed :) thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I think JMD's in waterford would do an awesome job of that, jimmy triggers back piece is similar sorta with the wings, might be worth checking them out too :)

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    I think JMD's in waterford would do an awesome job of that, jimmy triggers back piece is similar sorta with the wings, might be worth checking them out too :)

il cheack them out to man my folks live down there... Its something i wanna have a good think about as its a pretty big peac and wouldnt be to cheep....

But its a stunning peace of work, i really am tempted... :D

id say id need to bulk my arms up as the pic would rap around my arm a bit much so il have to do some lifting..... or is the fact it raps around the arm a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭missannik

Lilliput69 wrote: »

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

il cheack them out to man my folks live down there... Its something i wanna have a good think about as its a pretty big peac and wouldnt be to cheep....

But its a stunning peace of work, i really am tempted... :D

id say id need to bulk my arms up as the pic would rap around my arm a bit much so il have to do some lifting..... or is the fact it raps around the arm a good thing?

Yep Joe is the man to go down there.
    Just be warned, they get alot of spa's goin into them,
    so have all your prep work with ye,ha... He's nice once he knows
    your for real ;)

Bulk up??? pfff my son, Tatt's add more contours so you'll look buff as F@$k with a big arm piece, why do you think I got a sleeve ;) hahahahaha... Im joking by the way.

Awesome angel type pic there to.

Yep Joe is the man to go down there.
    Just be warned, they get alot of spa's goin into them,
    so have all your prep work with ye,ha... He's nice once he knows
    your for real ;)

Bulk up??? pfff my son, Tatt's add more contours so you'll look buff as F@$k with a big arm piece, why do you think I got a sleeve ;) hahahahaha... Im joking by the way.

Awesome angel type pic there to.

with something like that how could I not do my home work...
    cool man nah like il call into him in about a weeks time, where in waterford is he limricks a long way from home... but eh what his price's like ?

as for making my arms bigger there pretty thin and it would be a shame to loose a lot of that tatt from wraping around my arm if that makes sence...
    but then again i supose it might look good.. i dunno the pictures living on my desk top so i get used to looking at it make shore i like it enough.....which i think i do its going to be on my skin.....

but thanks man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

He wont quote you there and then.
    He's about €120 a hour.
    Remember that famous sayin, Good tattoo's are cheap and cheap tattoo's arent good... So pay the mula.

JMD's o'Connell St Waterford.
    Very easy find.
    Ask anyone.

Im booked in for febuary... BRING ON MY NECK PIECE, WOOOOOHOOOOOO

• Advertisement
Advertisement