Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

under-age drinking!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

no not till 18+, so dedicated many years to catching up, only manage to get it under control in the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Drinking kinda lost its appeal once I turned 18!

Ah the days of drinking in a car park in Galway, being ushered on by the Guards...

Was once on a stairwell and a bucket of water was thrown down on us!!!

I MISS UNDERAGE ACTIVITY!
    Sex was more fun too when it was "statutory rape!"

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

No wasnt my thing dont really like drinking cans or bottles. Only started when 18 but am now making up for them lost teenage years:D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Urgh i got refused into breakout on friday because i was upside down :(

Had a shoulder and 2 cans of strongbow . .Sounded good at the time but had to wait outside explaining how undrunk i really was;)

didnt work:(

the "bouncer" also discriminated me because where im from . .Called me a posh snobby c*nt so he did :rolleyes:

Then got lift with my dad,he knew lol

got back to my so called posh gaff and the first thing he said to me was "whered u get it"

i became confused etc but now im not allowed to go wezz nor breakout ever again :(:(

The guards dont care . .i bumped into one and he just said remember to put your can in the bin when your done ! haa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Yes done it a few times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Started of slowly at around 14/15, the odd one here or there and convinced myself I was drunk after a few.

Started going to the pub around 17.

Now in college so that preety much answers itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

the "bouncer" also discriminated me because where im from . .Called me a posh snobby c*nt so he did :rolleyes:

Don't mind him. He was clearly mistaken. No posh snobby c*nt in the history of the universe ever ended a sentence with the phrase so he did.

Advertisement