Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing TV & Film Studies?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

XboxHero wrote: »
    I'm a Leaving Cert researching various interesting courses. If I had to go to CIT I would do this course:cool:

What are the hours/ class sizes/ modules like? :D

Didn't know we had one to be honest...hhhmmmm, can't imagine class sizes would be huge. Rarely are in CIT apart from Business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

don't know anything about this module.
    BUT you can check the module that CIT have in HERE:cool:

OP, what do ya wana do after college?? Or do you know??

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭XboxHero

OP, what do ya wana do after college?? Or do you know??

Arts, Commerce or Law with French.

But as extras I'd put down TV & Film and Culinary Arts on my CAO:)

Arts, Commerce or Law with French.

But as extras I'd put down TV & Film and Culinary Arts on my CAO:)

:rolleyes: I think you misread my question. I asked you what you wanted to do after college...

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: I think you misread my question. I asked you what you wanted to do after college...

Ooops:P Not too sure! Teaching or jobs with Languages like interpretation, script translating etc.

Ooops:P Not too sure! Teaching or jobs with Languages like interpretation, script translating etc.

So where exactly does film studies fit in?? I know it's a bit of a blunt way of putting it, but that's what you have to consider when choosing your course...

I think working in TV would be very interesting and enjoyable:) I'm not narrowed to one type of career. My CAO is VERY important but it's not the end of the world..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I had no idea CIT had a TV and Film studies course :confused:

I'm not narrowed to one type of career.

I don't think you'd be narrowed to any type of career tbh...
    Gauge wrote: »
    I had no idea CIT had a TV and Film studies course :confused:

Nor me. Do we definitely have one?? If so they keep their heads down!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

There isn't a tv and film course. Unless it's a new one starting next year..

Lia_lia wrote: »
    There isn't a tv and film course. Unless it's a new one starting next year..

Back to the drawing board I'd say OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

i think if ur really interested in film then go for it...if ur 1 of those that has shelves full of films like me then do it..if i had a choice of doing a new course after 3 yrs stuck in construction studies and now construction management i think id choose film studies and possibly directing..its never too late is it??

Advertisement