Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

special challenge: 01/01/2009

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

How're ya, new to all this. Uploaded a pic there, don't know if it fits the bill lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

The only condition is that the image was taken on the 1st Jan 2009.

If it was then it is OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

D'oh, what's the deadline for this again?

My developer is after coming down with that gastro-something or other bug, it'll be mid week before I can get 'em I reckon. That's if anything came out, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Sorry guys but you won't be able to upload your photos to the site for now. I'm in the process of changing hosts and my main site has been moved over. Tomorrow I will start working on the challenge site.

Ok good news. I seem to have this working again with my new hosts. I've tested some uploads and they appear to be working fine.

Fire away with your photos!

• Advertisement

DarrenG wrote: »
    Ok good news. I seem to have this working again with my new hosts. I've tested some uploads and they appear to be working fine.

Fire away with your photos!

"Script called without the required parameter(s)."

Any idea's? Tried to upload a file. I can't seem to see any max sizes etc, sorry if it's obvious.

I think I'm having DNS issues at the moment so please don't upload until tomorrow. The nameservers are still updating to point to my new host.

Anyone who uploaded today please try again after I've given the ok.

Any chance someone could upload a photo and let me know if it went through ok? It doesn't have to be a photo specifically for the challenge as I can delete it after it's uploaded.

If you could PM me the results so as to not clutter this thread.

"Script called without the required parameter(s)."

Any idea's? Tried to upload a file. I can't seem to see any max sizes etc, sorry if it's obvious.

Your file uploaded fine.

From what I can see the site is working fine so if anyone wants to upload a photo, please go ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Haven't entered in a long while. Will throw something in tonite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Am scanning in my NYE antics now...

Not sure if there'll be anything suitable :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Will try to get mine in today.

7 entries so far. When do you want to close this?

Where are these being uploaded OP, can't seem to find them. Or do ye not upload them until everyone has entered? Thanks in advance.

All entries will be revealed after the closing date for this challenge.

Lol, makes sense. Sound man

DarrenG wrote: »
    7 entries so far. When do you want to close this?

The 16th will have been a week since the upload began. Is that enough time?

Sounds good to me.

Advertisement