Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick to Shannon Bus Éireann service: punctual?

Options
  • 02-01-2009 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

I hope to use this service quite a lot over the next year to commute to work, and I was wondering does anyone here use it on a regular basis, and, if so, does it normally run on schedule, particularly in the mornings in the Shannon direction? Is there a lot of traffic that delays the service?

I was looking at the 07:45 service to get to the industrial estate circa 08:30 (as per the timetable) but I just want to ensure it's reliable and I'll be out there before 9am and not stressing out that I'll be late!

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jesusofnaz

not completely reliable, to be sure get an earlier bus :S

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

My girlfriend used to use this service before she got a car. It let her down about twice in every ten journeys which is par for the course with Bus Eireann unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Buy a car! :D

Advertisement