Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can you meet guys?

Options
  • 02-01-2009 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, im in my late 20's and i'm not 'on the scence' and i am 100% inexperienced. I was wondering if there are any legitimate places to meet guys during the day as opposed to the night in the east or northeast region.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

There are legitimate places to meet guys?
    gaire.com and meet for a coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There are legitimate places to meet guys?
    gaire.com and meet for a coffee

Gaire.com and meet for a coffee? What does this mean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

There is a website called Gaire.com which you can visit, look for guys in your area and then chat to them. If you like eachother online, you can suggest meeting up somewhere for a drink and to see how you get on in person.

Other gay websites like GayDar and LadsLads are mostly filled with guys cruising for anonymous sex meets, but there are the odd users on each site (myself included) that aren't and are just looking mates etc. and who knows, a possible relationship in the future, but certainly not a knee-trembler in an alleyway or public toilet with some hairy 50 year old lecherous man who's profile I just came across 30 mins earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Paddy C wrote: »
    There is a website called Gaire.com which you can visit, look for guys in your area and then chat to them. If you like eachother online, you can suggest meeting up somewhere for a drink and to see how you get on in person.

Other gay websites like GayDar and LadsLads are mostly filled with guys cruising for anonymous sex meets, but there are the odd users on each site (myself included) that aren't and are just looking mates etc. and who knows, a possible relationship in the future, but certainly not a knee-trembler in an alleyway or public toilet with some hairy 50 year old lecherous man who's profile I just came across 30 mins earlier.

What about GayDublin.com? Is that any good?

Advertisement