Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer seeking band or musicians :)

Options
  • 02-01-2009 4:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey everyone. I'm looking for musicians to play and maybe write with. I play guitar and sing (mainly acoustic guitar) and I write songs too, but I would like to start out playing covers and see how things develop. My influences include Kimya Dawson, Cathy Davey and The Shins :)

Please get in touch if you're interested! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 songhound

Hi, just wondering if you have any samples of your voice or songs in the likes of myspace, bebo, youtube etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Happy to help you out if I can hear some stuff you have already recorded...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Like the others have posted, I'd like to hear some samples if you have them. Also let us know what age you are and where you are from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TeenageRiot89

At the minute I haven't finished recording anything no. I'm more interested in just meeting up to jam with people and seeing how it goes, which I have already arranged with a few bands since this post. I'm 19 and based in Dublin/Dundalk.

Advertisement