Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any TF2 players?

Options
  • 02-01-2009 6:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I play Team Fortress 2 on PC and 360 alot and i've never met an irish player online. is there any out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

TF2 discussion mostly takes place in the Half Life forum. There are a few boardsies that play, yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,278 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Overheal (Voice): No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Yep I do try and get on now and again on the PC. I no a few people who are on it a lot as well so Irelands well represented.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's a group on steam called Team Fortress Ireland which has a lot of members.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

70876562cl8.png
    Bonk! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Played it. Loved it briefly then got bored of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Bought it yesterday, played it today seems fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Yeah, 360 and PC versions. Haven't played either in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I have a free guest pass if anyone wants. It gives you a not so generous 3-day full trial of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

i got it, cant remember the password or answer to my secret question on steam lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement