Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magners League Tickets

• 02-01-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just noticed that Munster and playing Leinster on April 4th.

Does anyone know have tickets been released yet, if not when will they be released?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

You'll probably have to buy tickets for 2-3 games which this will be part of. Not 100% sure but I'd say that's what will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you join your teams supporter club you will get an email offering to purchase tickets in advance of the tickets going on general sale for all games.

For Leinster it's a "Blue Membership" which you can purchase through ticket master.

I'm sure there is something simular on the Munster website if you're a Munster fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭llcoolj14

kensutz wrote: »
    You'll probably have to buy tickets for 2-3 games which this will be part of. Not 100% sure but I'd say that's what will happen.

Not totally true. Munster sell their tickets in a number of ways for home games:

1-A large portion of tickets are sold in season packages via the MRSC and the rugby clubs in Musnter
    2- Magners league only ticket packages (as described above). The current one available is for 4 magners league games (see here http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/968909?brand=ie_thomond)

3- Leinster rugby will get an allocation(As the away side)

4-If any tickets are not sold via the above platforms,they are then offered to our supporters club members who do not hold season tickets.

5- Lastly, if there are tickets after the above methods, they will be placed on public sale via ticketmaster.

For the Leinster game, I doubt at this stage there will be a public sale of tickets, given that its their 1st visit to the new TP etc. Ticket info for individual gamkes is usally released 3-4 weeks before the game itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭llcoolj14

[Jackass] wrote: »
    If you join your teams supporter club you will get an email offering to purchase tickets in advance of the tickets going on general sale for all games.

For Leinster it's a "Blue Membership" which you can purchase through ticket master.

I'm sure there is something simular on the Munster website if you're a Munster fan.

You can not join the MRSC during the season. Membership is only open during the summer. Full membership is closed(Access to tickets to all home games) and associate membership forms the waiting list for full memebrship(Access to ML season tickets and potential access to HC returns)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Your eagar..Wait 2-3 weeks before the game and you'll get one on Ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
Advertisement