Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off at ZAGG.com. Codes Available

Options
  • 02-01-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

I have 2 codes available to the first to people who reply for 20% off at www.zagg.com

I received the codes via email when i made a purchase. All I request in return is that you do the same and offer your codes on this thread after purchase.

Zagg make invisibleSHIELD which are screen protectors for mobile phones, iPods, Laptops etc.

So I have 2 codes which I will PM to the first 2 respondants. Only request code if you genuinly going to make a purchase at ZAGG. Thanks. Then offer your codes on this thread please so others can save aswell.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

I'll take one. Need to buy one for gf's iPod Touch 2nd gen. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Nice one bud...

Could you PM me one code.. I've had my eye on those tasty iphone earphones..

Thanks again.

Col

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

aaf wrote: »
    I'll take one. Need to buy one for gf's iPod Touch 2nd gen. Cheers

colsku wrote: »
    Nice one bud...

Could you PM me one code.. I've had my eye on those tasty iphone earphones..

Thanks again.

Col

PM's sent to aaf and colsku

Cheers. Just used the code you pm'd. :D

colsku PM'd me to say he didnt use the code so if anyone else is interested theres one code still up for grabs.

It expires 26/01/09.

Just post here if your interested and i'll PM the code.

First Person in gets it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭jaffa20

yes please

jaffa20 wrote: »
    yes please

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

Any more of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

aaf, did you get any codes yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Just to let ye know, if you use the code SHOWSP09, you get 50% off your order, a lifetime warranty, and free shipping!

Just got me an iPhone 3g shield for $12.48 delivered.:D

Edit: I've just received my two 20% off vouchers if anyone wants them. Dunno why anyone would, what with the code I've given above!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Thanks for that Soarer just ordered a new one for my iphone the old one is bubbles at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Thinking of getting the laptop speakers here http://www.zagg.com/audio/usb-laptop-speakers.php

Just wondering has anyone ever ordered these and know what they're like?

aaf, did you get any codes yet ?
    Yep, have 2 codes. If anybody is interested, send me a PM.

Advertisement