Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car on fire

Options
  • 02-01-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see that car on fire in the car park of o sheas pub in clonskeagh on new years eve,I realise it is a little late,Does anyone know what happened?!It was weird,I was locked and I called the gardai.(sounded a bit stupid)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

poisonated wrote: »
    I was locked and I called the gardai
    Do the Gardai put out fires now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Do the Gardai put out fires now? :pac:

ha thats a good point ok sorry when i called "emergency services":o

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Wow hope its owned by <SNIP> Cant imagine it being vandalism. Used to work across te road and used to go there everyweek and never saw trouble. would say it was an accident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

poisonated wrote: »
    Did anyone see that car on fire in the car park of o sheas pub in clonskeagh on new years eve,I realise it is a little late,Does anyone know what happened?!It was weird,I was locked and I called the gardai.(sounded a bit stupid)

I can ask a few friends of mine who live nearby, they more than likely passed the place on new years eve.
    Zatman wrote: »
    Wow hope its owned <SNIP>. Cant imagine it being vandalism. Used to work across te road and used to go there everyweek and never saw trouble. would say it was an accident

Ah if you're referring to who I think you're referring to <SNIP> a few days before Christmas. Aside from that I do work across the road and I've never seen any trouble there either but then again you'd be surprised at what can happen when you don't expect it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

rmacm wrote: »
    Ah if you're referring to who I think you're referring to <SNIP>a few days before Christmas[/b]. Aside from that I do work across the road and I've never seen any trouble there either but then again you'd be surprised at what can happen when you don't expect it.

<SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

feylya wrote: »
    If it's <SNIP> :eek:

<SNIP> from what I was told.

As for the car being burnt out the person I asked about it didn't see anything but it was early on in the evening when he passed by the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Any further personal comments and the thread will be closed and posters banned.

Advertisement