Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question for those who get payed by ETF

• 02-01-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

On JSA

I normally get paid into the bank every Thursday, Got the double week the 19th, Noticed on Stephens day when I went to bank machine that my balance was up a further payment, I thought that it wasn't due till the 1st

So curious, I went to the bank machine yesterday and there was nothing there, I presume this is to offset the double week, and normal payment should resume next week?

Anyone else getting paid through ETF in the same situation?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gerry81

exact same situation. must have been to offset double payment on 19th. put a bit of a dampener on my new years celebrations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 teddy bruckshot

im in da same boat, but my mate who signs in the PO got his double dole at da star of dec & again the week before xmas day

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ditto- normally get paid forthnightly- last got paid on the 19th- and hope to be paid this Thursday (but no payslip received as yet). It did put a bit of a dampner on Christmas having to make sure you left the mortgage money there- makes budgeting a bit more difficult......

Advertisement