Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

product key posted - potentially illegal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

well, its been taken down now, so looks like we're on the same page :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I suppose in much the same way as Ruu posted in good faith I downloaded it in food faith and it's working fine. I just closed down my pc and re-booted then updated without any issues. If it isn't genuine then it's not Ruu's fault in any way. I've never known the guy to be anything less than scrupulously fair and honest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hagar wrote: »
    If it isn't genuine then it's not Ruu's fault in any way. I've never known the guy to be anything less than scrupulously fair and honest.

Just had to +1 this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Thread link in the first post still works though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The key has been removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Interesting thread.
    I suggest that this ruu chappy have his account put on hold until all this is sorted.

let him explain himself from the prison forum.

1 donated to next years ssf!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sweet deal, thanks for heads up. Will upgrade now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

mike65 wrote: »
    subway, best thing to do is not respond to kearnsr. He can't fight with himself ;)

google links for this key http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=AVG+8+professional+key&start=0&sa=N
    Interesting separate link from the bottom of that page....

I didn't install it anyway, perfectly happy with Comodo Internet Suite* which I installed recently.

*If this means I'm hackable, please don't! :D

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thread removed yesterday, sorry for the delay. I locked it before going to work and my co-mods dealt with it after that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement