Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

moust expencive to maintain( WRX or M3 or supra)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BleedTheF!FtH

Non turbo supra wont cost u much..
    Its only 220 brake tho, and has a heavy enough body,
    M3 evos a savage car, hear theyr hard on juice,
    but anything fast is i guess..

I want a tt supra lol
    Theyr the best. :)
    I drove a bog standard tt supra,
    well worth the buy, if u like petrol stations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I think ill pass on all 3 of them :).

M3 and supra tax is insane... 1.5k for tax only... not worth it :(.

And M3 is really a dog to look after.... Parts are really dare, and moustly dealer only :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,199 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

so it'll be the subaru then sir requires, may i suggest this beauty..

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/largepic.asp?i=662831&noPics=6&imgsrv=1&current=1&make=SUBARU&model=STI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

M3 and supra tax is insane... 1.5k for tax only... not worth it :(.

And M3 is really a dog to look after.... Parts are really dare, and moustly dealer only :(

Glad you did the research. Best of luck narrowing it to something you'd be happy to own.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Glad you did the research. Best of luck narrowing it to something you'd be happy to own.

Thx m8. A lot you lads helping me here alot. I am really thankfull for that. I am really getting alot of information on those performance cars, and i get a information about each specific car i need. so far :)

I had apportunity to touch a MR2 in live. And To be honest i really love it. Even thinking of mr2 beams engined.

And yeah so far mine list getting a few more cars, and a good few cars leaving it aswel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement