Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Fortune telling" dreams

Options
  • 02-01-2009 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I've had a couple of dreams, where I see something, and a little while later it happens.

For example. In English class, we often get sheets to fill in, and in my dream I saw one of those sheets, and it had a picture, and soon in an English class I got a sheet with that picture. :eek:

And I had a dream about World of Warcraft..where I was walking over water with my gnome and it was raining, and back in real life, we had an event at Stormwind Harbour where we walked over the water and did a fireworks show.

I know it's nothing major but I'm just interested. They're probably just coincidences or summing. :D

There was another dream or two like this, but I don't remember them..

-Blue- :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Deja vu I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I've had dreams like that sometimes, in which people I know would say something, maybe 3-4 days later they say the exact same thing.

Advertisement