Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaster Virus

Options
  • 02-01-2009 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm not very computer literate so I hope what I'm writing makes sense:

I'm pretty sure my computer has a blaster virus - I've researched what's been going wrong with my computer and this seems to be the answer. I've found websites that direct me either to the microsoft update page or a symantec security site, so far so far good. The only problem is whenever I click on these links, type them in manually or try to get to them through google, I can't. It comes up as page load error. Other sites like google, facebook, gmail or even boards are fine, but any page I enter which could have a solution to the virus will not load. I'm really stumped, and any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement